Action 97! {-...-}#

FailureS

Sicily, Greece November, 23. 10:10 am (one month after the Cruise ship scene)

Padrone Uno's POV~°•°

Hachsrine bow and handed over me a folder and an Ipod, "The report of everything happened at the cruise ship, Padrone."

I didn't throw her a look and pull out what's in her hands. She is backing away in a bow position, three steps and then stands straight. Just like she always must do.

I open the folder and there's the whole written report. My eyes look for the conclusion and I read it in my mind.

[... They are still alive...]

Anger slowly surrounds me after reading those words from the report. Crumpling the papers and I throw it on the ground.

"Open it," I commanded Hachsrine and she move faster opening the video on the ipop.

The clip is at the main hall, where everyone is fighting. With those scatterbrained people who uses knives against guns. Ignorant. But the damn luck is in there faith. A lot had escaped. Until there's these rank 5 and 6 empty-headed padrones with that leeches—Gestoso and Chunchao. And here comes this overweening dunce who fought like he think he is a hero.

Damn that Padrone who didn't shot the young Delvalde dead!

"DAMN IT!"

I wipe off the things in front of me in embitterment. I slam the table with my fist.

'I want. To kill...'

Mati. That stupid failure guy. He really did reported me the real things one month ago. I doubted him that is why I ordered Hachsrine to review the details of what had happened. But it cames out fucking the same.

"We are running out of time," I whispered.

But we will end it with a bang. That money is slowly drifting in my sight. Clues, hopes, and signs are slowly flickering. Even Shijak and Hachsrine can't do anything about it. And the hell I feel it that I will never get the money anymore.

My organizations are falling.

My money are going low.

My men are dying.

This is stupidity in peak! People who works for me are idiots! They are all nonsense! Useless! Burn them all in hell!

"Go the hell out of here Hachsrine before I squeeze your neck 'till you're out of your breath," I said with a gritted teeth.

I saw her bow before taking her ass out in my office. The moment she shut the door behind her, I grab the small remote at my desk.

Clicking the red button on it, the ceiling of my office create a craking sounds while opening horizontally. Slowly a large flat screen TV goes down from above. It stopped when I fully see the whole thing.

Clicking another button on the remote. The dark screen turned gray. And the old Symbol of Fiavaza shows up. Then it turns into the new one. Until the word 'reaching...' shows up. Seconds had passed the screen reveals a wide underground combat area. I can't see no one at first.

But I still stood up at my swivel chair and wait for the one I wanted to talk to. I can hear punches to a punching bag. And a heavy breathing and a groan.

Slowly my sweat is building. Even if I can't see her, I am stricken everytime I call her. I am always... Has this fucking fear, only to... Her.

I stands still, the sound of the pressure from punches stopped. It is replaced by a sound of a heels walking.