Action 40! (ㄒoㄒ)

The Call of Fear

Padrone of Mungi's POV ~°•°

"Yaa-ah. Hmn-aah." I am aiming for the end steel of the salmon ladder.

Alone. Topless. With sweat. And the word 'Em' is in my mind.

"Aah-Yah!" As I reached the salmon ladder's end the door in the room opened.

"Padrone." I didn't see who come in but I assured that he bow before entering and calling... Me.

"Yaah!" I jump down from the steel. I turn my sight to the piece of cloth placed in my desk and walk towards it.

"Padrone... There is someone calling with unlisted number." The Mungi informed me as he give me the phone.

I am rubbing my neck with the cloth while checking who the hell is on the other line, "Wrong number?" I immediately says when I clicked the answer button.

[Ahahah is that how you greet your co-padrone huh... ]

I smiled and turn my face to my man. I gestured him to go outside. And he followed.

"So... Rank Seven, Austeres," I said as I face the vandalized part of the wall in my room... Vandalized with names... Names of organizations that we should drag down.

[Austere, you're talking to only one. The Padrone. Nice talking to you again... Ahoul.]

"Hhm... A business, isn't it? FPJ?" I asked seriously.

We Padrones didn't talk a lot and create conversations to anyone at our level, we have prides... Unless you need to discuss something really important or... You want to make a business deal.

[I am glad you still know my codename. You know what? I am smiling right now even though I know you're not.]

I smirked.

'What a jolly idiot Padrone he is.'

"Tsk. You know me... So better tell me now what you want or I will end it now."

[Oh tsu tsu tsu.. Don't be like that! Smile my friend. I just call you because... I have a great business offer.]

'Padrones always sounds dangerous.'

I make a curious face. What's this great bad thing that he will offer huh.

"I am not that interested but... You call me, so take your time."

[Hmm... Bad things that will benefits us good things...] He says longer the sound of letter 's'. I become curious.

"What exactly do you mean, huh?"

[ We, Austeres will join your troops... In your war.]

After Fpj said those words my own personal cellphone rang. The important call.

"May I excuse myself, Austere... There is more an important call than you."

I hold the call and check my phone. And as I expected... Our Fiavazas.

Mati's POV ~°•°

Nandito ako sa kwarto ko sa loob ng E.V. Same as in Padrone Uno's place, lahat ng nasa kwarto mamahalin. The huge bed, chandeliers, wardrobe, and everything. Minsan nakakaboring kapag mag-isa lang.

Napatingin ako sa pinto ng biglang may kumatok.

'Maid 'to. Tss.'

"Yes?!" sigaw ko.