Action 36! ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)

Got HER already?

Yudo's POV ~°•°

"Pakawalan niyo 'ko!"

She continue shouting even though there's no one hear her nor understands her.

"Padrone. Was s-she really the girl?" I look at him. He is one of my men who rode a car and gave Em a warn yesterday. And he is asking with doubt.

I light up my cigarette, "Who do you think she is then? "

"Pakawalan mo 'ko! Parang awa mo na! Pakawalan mo 'ko! Hindi ako ang gusto niyong kunin!" Her voice is annoying. She was tied up in a wooden chair and placed a distance infront of my desk.

"A-ah n-nothing, Padrone. M-maybe she is the real girl... My apology Padrone. " How coward.

"Call everyone," I ordered him. He run fast to go outside to call my men.

And as everyone enter the whole big room the girl turn her sight to each of my men. They are at the back of the girl far from me. The girl faces me as I stand.

"We failed to kill him... But we got her."

"Kuya anong Her?! Sinong Her?! Baka nagkakamali lang kayo! Hindi ako 'yon! Wala akong atraso sainyo!" She shouted at me.

"Shut up, lady. Or else I will shut you up." The girl calmed down.

I turn to my men, "We still didn't finished the task. Because of all of you," I said it calmly, "You just watched me a while ago as that man knock me down. And all of you! All of you didn't do anything! Who are you fighting at, huh? Those stupid policemen? Those weak people of government?! Damn you all!"

"Sorry, Padrone." They bow down.

"This should not happen again. We are running for life! For reputation! And for money! Put that in your little brains!"

"Yes, Padrone," they answered in chorus.

My phone rang and I pick it up as I saw the name of the caller.

"Yes, sir? This is Haram's padrone."

[The picture you've sent... It's not the girl... ]

"S-sir?" I was shock. Bullshit. What is the person in the other line saying? What the fuck is this!

[You both failed the task... Harams.]

Shit.

I look at the girl.

'We got the wrong one?'

[But... Still it's a good thing that you got her... The bad thing is, she isn't for padrone Uno... She's for me. ]

"Huh? S-sir our move isn't done yet. The dauntless Fiavaza will surely come to get her and when he come we will kill him sir."

[Don't make me laugh, Yudo. Stop sounding desperate. One try is enough for every mover. Once you lose, you lose. Let's meet. I need you to surrender that woman safe and sound. Exactly 15:00 in dawn tomorrow, Yudo. ]

"S-sir..." The call ended as I murmured his codename.

I grab my gun and shot the windows angrily.

"I WILL KILL HIM!"

Fpj's POV ~°•°

Nasa field kami ng mansiyon ilang oras matapos ang pagsugod ng Haram. Nasa harap ko ang mga Austeres na kasali sa gulo kanina, nakayuko at kinakabahan. Sinindihan ko ang sigarilyo na hawak kanina pa.