Action 8! ٩(๑'0'๑)۶

Getting closer

Meg's POV ~°•°

5:31 pm Manila, Philippines / Austere's Mansion

"GOODAFTERNOON PADRONE! " Pasigaw na bati ng lahat kay padrone pagpasok namin sa mansion. Nasa harap kami ni Padrone ng mahigit isang daan na mga kalalakihan. Nagkalat sila sa first floor ng mansion at ultimo sulok ay may tindig na nakatayo upang batiin si padrone. Nasa likod ako ni Padrone sa kanang puwesto.

Nagtanggal si Padrone ng shade at nagsalita.

"I know Meg already told you about the order. And I just want it to be perfectly done by us, Austeres. Dahil nasa bansa natin ang punterya ng lahat ng organisasyon, hindi pwedeng hindi tayo mapapasali sa agawan. At syempre hindi tayo magpapatalo. Dapat ay lamang tayo, dahil nasa teritoryo natin sila. At dapat lamang tayo, dahil mas kilala at mas nauna nating obserbahan ang babaeng ugat ng lahat ng 'to. I know all of you are aware of what happened here, yesterday. You should be more caution... Hindi ako umuwi rito para lang pagsabihan kayo. Umuwi ako rito para utusan kayo. Meg," tawag ni Padrone sa akin.

"Yes padrone." Pumunta ako sa harap at tiningnan ang lima sa six aust na nasa harap ko. Pati na ang lahat na nasa likod ng six Aust. Saka ako nagsalita, "As the leader of this mission, I am authorizing everyone to do everything just to kill The Dauntless Fiavaza and capture Miss Delvalde as soon... As possible. I want to win, I want to capture Miss Delvalde at gusto kong makitang mamatay... Si Em. At bago matapos ang araw na 'to, mangyayari ang gusto kong mangyari..." I smirked.

'Nakapag-english ako ng deretso! Yes!'

Padrone of Gangster's POV ~°•°

I enter our basement with my right hand man and I saw my people wiping their guns, different kind of guns.

When they saw me, they stop and put their eyes focused on me. I raise my chin as I stand firmly facing everybody.

"Very good everyone. Especially to you, Sharp. You really prove to me that you're worthy to hold that gun." I smile to the one who hold a shotgun. He just nod as a response. Bad boy.

"By the way, besides that I am happy to what Sharp did to Mafia's member, I still feel lack. Because still, we didn't get the girl. But that's not the matter anymore. We are already here at where she is and as a Gangster, the smartest gang... It will be easy for us to win in this stupid competition." I smile and everybody shout in happiness.

"WOOOOOOHHH!"

I raise my palm to stop their noise and they did. Then I speak again, "Are your guns ready?" I proudly ask but someone speak in a weak voice to get my attention.

"Ah Padrone? Are we really going to fight this night? We are just 60 here and---Achh!" The man was cut in a shot. He fell into the ground, dead.

"Thank you for killing him, sharp." I said smiling at him and again Sharp nodded. Tsk. But still I am thankful that I had this boy, a sharp bad boy of gangster organization. He isn't the braviest of us but he is the strongest among these Gangsters.

After killing the weak one he started cleaning his gun again, like nothing happened.

"So, are you now ready.... Gangsters?"

Padrone of Mafia's POV~°•°

"We are all looking weak! Damn you all!"

"Babooooo!" I shouted and killed four in my members using a gun I stealed from one of my member after killing them I throw the gun back to it's owner and he cowardly catch his own gun.