chapter 1

it was a pot of lotus crowns.

the leaves are thick and round, and the tail of the leaves is slightly upturned. the flowers are large, thick and sticky, like the skin of a girl, beautiful but not colorful.

so the leaves and flowers shine and flow exquisitely.

Teacher Jin, the beta teacher of the floral art class, walked back and forth around it twice, and then stopped, looked up reluctantly, and announced: "Let's all congratulate Qin Yi, his course has been completed today."

the thirty or so students in the classroom looked at the teenager sitting in front of the crown of lotus for a while.

in this space, the only person who could overwhelm the crown of the lotus was the teenager.

the teenager has a pair of phoenix eyes, the tail of the eyes is upturned, and the eyes have a stream of light but do not move.

his nose is like jade, and his lips are like flowers.

a smile is like the beauty in the ink painting has come back to life, which makes people stunned at a glance.

His name is Qin Yi.

He is the younger son of the Qin family of the four major families of Pan Daxing, an Omega who looks good enough.

At the beginning of this year, when Omega was pampered and did not like to learn floral art, he mixed into a group of betas and poor Omega in the middle, and seriously followed the study for three months.

There are three genders in this world, Alpha, Beta, and Omega.

Alpha is a naturally strong man who dominates and leads Beta and Omega. They are excellent and scarce, and are a precious resource for every country.

Omega is a natural weak person, emitting pheromones that have a strong attraction to Alpha. When Omega is combined with Alpha, it's easy to give birth to a good Alpha. So the delicate Omega is also a precious resource for every country.

The beta is the most mediocre gender, and they do most of the jobs in society. They don't have pheromones, but they have fertility functions as well, just can't produce good Alpha.

So here, except for Omega, who is from a poor background, who wants to improve his wealth by taking various courses to marry into a better Alpha family, those who come from a noble birth cannot be seen.

only qin yi was an outlier.

everyone looked at qin yi's eyes full of sighs and amazement, but the people who were looked at were unconscious.

he stood up unhurriedly and said, "thank you." teacher

jin knew that he was leaving, so he hurriedly handed him the completion certificate of the single course.

qin yi hugged another pot of daffodils from the window.

this pot of daffodils is not high in value, far less precious than the crown of lotus, and was given to him by his teacher when he entered school.

but in his hands, he was also raised to be comparable to famous products. its crown is like a cup, with golden embellishments, the aroma is rich, and it is even more beautiful to the eye when held in the palm of the hand by a beautiful person.

everyone watched him walk out of the classroom, and the figure slowly disappeared from the corridor.

and that rich aroma still exists in the nose, just like qin yi, after the stunning, it can still leave a long afterglow in people's hearts.

This Head Qin Yi came out of the Wensi Building and went straight to the Wuying Building on the other side.

Wu Ying Lou is mostly Alpha's classroom.