Chapter 60

it was the worst experience old gladyst had.

first little gladyst disappeared inexplicably.

the chancellor's son told him that he had been taken away by someone who could not afford to offend.

this startled the elder gladyst, who wondered if the secret of mellie's bank had been discovered by some big man.

just as he was about to leave the rimu empire for the time being and head to his secret base, he was kidnapped by a group of people.

"where are you going to take me?"

"is little gladys in your hands?"

"what do you want to do?" is it money?

old gladyst suffered a lot along the way, as long as he opened his mouth to ask, the other party was like a great enemy, and immediately gave him a silent dose.

the so-called silent agent, of course, is not as magical as it is written in magical novels.

this thing would start at the injection point, spread little by little throughout his body, making his nerves and limbs tingle, and he couldn't move at the end, and his tongue seemed to turn into stone.

so many times, old gladycet felt like he was going crazy.

i don't know how long it took, but it seems that he was finally brought to the front behind the scenes.

the prime minister of the league sat at a long table not far away, and he first glanced at old gladyst.

old gladyst wore a gray tuxedo and looked like an old-school gentleman.

it occurred to him that more than twenty years ago, the old gladyst seemed to be like this, as if time had stopped in him, and had never changed.

could this be because he had a different faith than he did in this era?

the prime minister's eyes flickered, and when he thought of it, his blood boiled, and he strengthened his ideas and plans.

"i know you'll keep your secrets hard." the prime minister said imperatively, "so i'm going to ask you to taste the electric shock first."

old gladycester couldn't open his mouth.

just like that, i was hit by an electric current.

by the time he could barely open his mouth, old gladyst was mad: "i fucking asked you all the way!" what the hell do you want to do? do? do you want money or what? let's be clear first!!!

prime minister: "..."

he glanced unhappily at the squad that had brought old gladeth with.

the squad is also very innocent: "you said, this road must be low-key, and no one can find our movements."

the prime minister straightened his face: "we want all the records of candarati in your hands, we want the oracles you have in your hands, we want you to tell us how to summon the gods..."

the prime minister felt that mellie's bank must be because of the gods of the old grester's faith.

old gladyst certainly wouldn't easily hand over his "dependency."

old gladyst's face shook twice, and he scolded angrily: "you guys said it earlier!" i'll give it to you! there is no one who believes in the gods in this era, and if anyone wants to join me in believing and developing more believers for my gods, why don't i agree? yes?

prime minister: "..."

he did... unexpectedly, for faithful believers, not only will they not regard the gods as their private property, but they hope that the gods will have more believers.