Chapter 20

the people on the spaceship enthusiastically left zheng yi'an here to rest.

zheng yi'an did not refuse.

with just three words and two words, there was no way to completely make the people on the spaceship completely obey him. but once there is only one day of contact, the distance between people and people can be quickly shortened. thus psychologically biased towards him.

what's more, he would kill halls through chilia.

Zheng Yi'an, dressed in a proper suit, thanked the captain for the food and water he had given him, and walked into the single bedroom that alpha actor had sold.

the bedroom was originally given to halls, but half an hour ago, halls showed a rare level of generosity.

he swept over zheng yi'an coldly and arrogantly, and then said indifferently, "give it to him."

to sell territory is to give out one's rights.

it's weird.

halls didn't care about that.

is it because you are too young?

zheng yi'an rolled his eyes and quickly thought of another answer.

It's also possible that he went to find Omega, whose arrival seems to have brought Kilia and Halls closer together.

Oddly enough, Halls, who has always disliked Omega, has played out the chauvinism of the Rimu Empire to the fullest, and now it seems to have turned sex...

As soon as he thought about it, Zheng Yi'an unconsciously skimmed over the feeling of contact with that Omega.

An Omega in love, it's really dangerous.

......

at this point the pointer was at 1:30 a.m.

halls had been sitting in the cramped room for a long time.

he remembered chilia and said to him, "i'll come to you when it gets dark."

it should be dark enough by now, right?

halls slowly got up and pushed the door out.

the people who had been searching for a day were so tired that they went back to their rooms, so that the outside was quickly empty.

the cold interior of the old spaceship, against the grass outside the window, made the environment look a little frightening.

halls stood for a few seconds, then suddenly turned and walked toward the passage that connected to the group dormitory.

at this end, qin yi yawned wearily, and even stretched down.

as soon as he tilted his head, his hair shifted to its place, revealing a little bit of the pattern behind his neck.

hols paused for a moment, and his gaze gently skimmed over qin yi's neck.

qin yi's senses were very sharp, and he immediately knew that someone was staring at him.

so he opened his eyes and swept away.

qin yi:?

didn't you say okay i came to you? how did you bring yourself to the door?

qin yi moved his steps and slowly approached, "how did you come?"

halls lowered his voice, "... saving energy, the ship is dark inside and out.

qin yi looked up at the lamp on the top.

it's true that it's dark outside.

  秦意能理解Alpha想要尽快恢复能源重新将大杀器牢牢掌握在自己手里的急切心理。