Chapter 14

the starship fired that shot, and then there was no movement.

lu ji took qin yi and changed to the spaceship.

kong junwen took over the starship and drove away alone.

"it can't dock in port." lu ji said.

qin yi nodded and didn't ask much.

i want to know that such a big guy, once he docked in the port, absolutely immediately attracted the attention of the limu empire.

as a pirate, lu ji has a name on the most wanted list in various countries.

"the port is in front." lu ji opened the window in front of him.

qin yi looked down and looked through the glass window to see the planet in front of him that was getting closer and closer. the flowers on the planet are blooming, and little by little they are magnified in the eyes.

he heard lu ji's voice: "this place is called beman star, probably more than ten years ago, i filmed here." it's beautiful and you should love it.

lu ji paused and spoke in a lighter tone, "i used to like this place a lot, but due to the limitations of my profession, i can't appreciate the beauty of this place more." and then i thought... if there is any way, i can put this planet in my pocket. i want to take it out and appreciate it whenever i want.

qin yi:?

that's why you switched careers to being a pirate?

want to rob people's stars!

"wait for me here." lu ji said, turning around and walking outside the operation room.

qin yi: "huh? "

i have to change my face."

qin yi blinked and shouted at him, "mr. lu and so on."

lu ji really just stopped and looked back at qin yi, he smiled and asked, "do you also want to change it?"

qin yi shook his head and said, "no." the corners of his mouth cocked slightly, bringing out a little smile, and his facial features added a dazzling color. he said softly, "can mr. lu change back to his previous dress?"

lu ji suddenly had a little bad premonition.

lu ji pursed his lower lip and asked in a deep voice, "do you like my previous dress?"

Qin Yi: "Well. It's really pretty.

Lu Ji: "..."

Little Omega not only didn't like the pheromones on him, he didn't even like his current face anymore.

sure enough, the powder turned black.

lu ji choked on his throat, and for a moment he couldn't tell what it was like in his heart.

qin yi leaned on the back of the chair, leaning back, revealing a bit of a lazy posture. but his tone still sounded unhurried and gentle, and he smiled and said, "of course, it is mr. lu who is in charge, and you don't have to listen to my opinion." after all, your career has changed, and you don't have to play another role.

qin yi frantically stomped on his minefield repeatedly.

refreshing!

this way you can cancel out all the favorability in one go, right?

even if lu ji thinks about the video player again, he will probably be left with the impression of "black powder".

lu ji: "... well.

he answered deeply, and he couldn't tell what mood or anger was on his face, so he slowly turned around and walked away.

Zhou Yi really liked beta more.