Chapter 45

a "boom" sound.

the representative of the alliance knocked down the precision instrument behind him, and then he turned his head in embarrassment, only to realize that he had lost his mind because of such a short remark in front of zheng yi'an!

he wanted to ask zheng yi'an if he knew what terrible things he was saying.

he wanted to express some threats more bluntly.

but he was not qualified.

when he had all turned around and walked out of zheng yi'an's temporary office, he realized that he was acting even more out of shape.

he should have asked zheng yi'an directly!

ask him if he has anti-alliance thoughts!

now look back and question, you have fallen behind again...

he stood there stiffly, not walking for a while, not staying, and his heart was like a thorn in his head.

for half a day, he couldn't help but think that it wasn't because of the joke he made that day that zheng yi'an had such a terrible idea, right?

no, no, no!

he quickly denied himself again,

zheng yi'an is not such an impulsive person... to get him to think like this, the other party must at least know him for a year. this may just be zheng yi'an's excuse! he just wants to oppose the alliance!

the union representative gritted his teeth and thought.

deal......

if it's a big deal, i'll stab you in the face of these words to the people of the two empires! there's always one who won't like it, right? whether he is true or false, he was robbed of his fiancée, and it hurts to say it!

"what sound?"

the buzzing noise in the distance, like a myriad of crowded voices coming together, made the already disturbed mood of the league representatives even worse.

the secretary on the side dared to come forward and replied: "didn't some businessmen set up a wormhole tourist line before?" this is the people of the alliance who have arrived nearby, and after hearing that mr. zheng is going into the wormhole, they come to protest..."

represents a black in front of your eyes.

so fast!?

so what happens in the territory of the alliance at this moment... he didn't dare to think about it anymore.

zheng yi'an has always been a door to the alliance and is the official spokesman of the alliance. his significance to the alliance was almost equivalent to zhou yiqing's significance to the yanhuang empire. he's a standard politician, so what?

the people only care about how much benefit and value he creates for the alliance.

from this point of view, zheng yi'an is simply the only pillar of the alliance!

the alliance will regret it at this time, and can only regret it, zheng yi'an is so easy to use, so that they have become accustomed to letting zheng yi'an deal with everything.

the more zheng yi'an did.

now zheng yi'an's behavior of going into the wormhole will set them off how cold-blooded and ruthless they are!

soon even zhou yiqing and halls heard about the movements of the alliance.

"zheng yi'an wouldn't really want to go into the wormhole, would he?" adjutant ji yang cried out in shock.