Chapter 3

"how many times do you want me to say it?" there can be no problem with the system. the little girl in the door, facing qin yuan's repeated questioning, spoke out impatiently.

at this time, yu hong also looked down at the message sent on the communicator.

【the system does not go wrong】

【what's wrong?】 【

your stepson's test is not going well, mr. qin is angry?】 】

not going well? no, it was too smooth.

so smooth that ordinary people dare not think like this in their dreams.

yu hong lowered his hand and leaned against a wall behind him, so that he would not fall down because his limbs were weak.

father qin pursed his lips and interrupted qin yuan impatiently.

"well, you and qin yu will also come to test."

Qin Yu was another cousin who had never opened his mouth much.

He was tall, didn't look like Qin Yuan, and didn't dress as cute and pleasing as he was. Qin Yi could smell the smell of pheromones on his body, which was a pine scent of pine resin. Not very appealing, but Omega's attraction to Alpha is innate.

So before that, he was still more popular than Qin Yi.

In fucking terms, at least there are seven or eight people who come to talk about marriage.

father qin was the absolute patriarch of the qin family.

as soon as he spoke, qin yuan and qin yu could only honestly do the test.

"Your match with Alpha Ding Xingming, pheromone number HC7932, is 49%."

This is the test result belonging to Qin Yuan.

qin yuan's expression suddenly became extremely ugly.

who is ding xingming? never heard of it.

there is also no suffix description after the name, which shows that his identity is not important at all.

What made Qin Yuan feel the most collapsed was that the highest match between him and other Alpha was only 49%!

in fact, this matching degree is not low, but compared with qin yi's 100%, this is too ridiculous.

qin yuan didn't expect that in the end, he was deeply hit by the contrast between before and after himself!

he guarded the system undeadly, trying to be like qin yi, waiting until the system made a sound for the second and third time...

but he was disappointed.

he waited for ten minutes and didn't react to anything.

father qin also confirmed that only qin yi's body had such a miracle, and not the qin family was possible.

"change qin yu." he said.

qin yuan reluctantly stepped back, and couldn't help but turn his head to look at qin yi.

qin yi was sitting in the corner, playing with the communicator with a flat look.

on the communicator was a message from kong jiaxiang.

kong jiaxiang: did the test results come out?

kong jiaxiang: don't be too sad, everything will pass

Qin Yi quickly crossed out the message and instead sent a string of numbers to a beta who had taken a floral class together.