Chapter 39

the man suddenly heard qin yi's words, and his expression was stuck above his vigilance and surprise, and it took half a day to return to normal, squeezing out his voice: "that, that is really an accident..."

"well, can we go now?" qin yi asked.

"but... ok. "but the man still hasn't been able to get back to god.

he couldn't help asking, "aren't you the bride of the king of the city-state of pali?"

qin yi nodded and said indifferently, "hmm. do you want to be? if you want to, you can too. as long as you walk down the street, firmly grasp a flyer and don't let go.

qin yi did not mention that the king had fallen in love with him at first sight.

at first sight, he ran away, saying it, too poking the king's face. it was the only thing he could keep for the other person.

the man was in a trance: "this is the selection system of the city-state of pali, and it turns out that you were chosen in this way."

qin yi responded lightly, "hmm.

and then i turned around and opened the cabinet and took the robot out of it.

the man suddenly became alert again: "what are you going to do?"

he didn't know why, he had come to kidnap him, but how he had made him vigilant and careful everywhere. obviously, it should be an easy task!

qin yi: "of course i want to take my property."

man: "oh..."

man: "you look weird..."

wu hong: "..."

you're going to die right away.

qin yi raised his eyes and asked, "is he strange?"

the man's heart said why are you still holding on to this problem? is this important?

the man frowned, looking at shangqin yi's gaze, but felt that the overly beautiful teenager in front of him seemed to be cold.

the man turned his gaze uncomfortably, and then he landed on the robot again.

to him, this black, glowing cold, whole body made up of mechanical devices, like a living person, like a dead person, such an obscure and terrible thing...

the man's mind had just come to this point, and the next second he couldn't help but instinctively fight a cold war.

"okay, the property was taken, right?" let's go! the man looked away again, fiercely.

at this time, the door "squeaked" and was pushed open.

the man jerked his head back and reached out to draw his knife.

a large man who looked like an iron tower stood in the doorway, staring at him viciously.

the man was stared at so much that he planned to blow off half of the other person's head without thinking about it. i also have to dig out the eyeballs...

"hey, don't move." qin yi's voice sounded in the background.

the man became angry and said, who the is this? your adulterous husband?

this-he-mom.

wu hong's eyes shone with an even colder inorganic light.

the corners of qin yi's mouth drooped unhappily.

he said lightly, "that's also my property." he's number one, it's number two.

the man choked on his throat and his face was livid.