Chapter 27

electric stone fire room.

the artillery fire carried a white light that was almost blinding, and it broke through the air.

HALF OF THE B-CLASS MECH'S ARMS WERE BLASTED AWAY.

but in the end, most of the artillery fire only fell at its feet and behind it.

biological mechs certainly don't make such mistakes.

this was just an act that they had to restrain because of qin yi's existence.

OTHERWISE, THE B-CLASS MECH WOULD HAVE TURNED TO ASHES.

BUT EVEN IF THE FORCE WAS CONVERGED, THE B-CLASS MECH STILL COULDN'T WITHSTAND SUCH AN IMPACT, AND THE MECH CABIN SHOOK AND BROKE A HOLE.

zheng yi'an, who had just been injured, also churned with qi and blood.

"what to do? boss, how do i feel something is not quite right?

"things don't seem to go exactly as planned by mr. mister..."

"are we running or what are we going to do?"

a few pirates were insane.

they also finally recognized zhou yiqing's spaceship logo.

after all, they are only small people, and they have never had any direct contact with the legendary biological mechs.

compared to the biological mech, it represents the symbol of the imperial admiral, which makes them feel frightened and frightened.

right here.

lu ji's voice was transmitted from inside the mech.

He said in a somber voice, "Drop the Omega on your shoulder."

IF IT WEREN'T FOR QIN YI RIDING ON THIS DAMN B-CLASS MECH, THE PARTICLE CANNON WOULD HAVE BEEN FULLY OPENED.

lu ji made a sound.

zhou yiqing turned his head and glanced in his direction.

halls did almost the same.

it can be said that the education received by the three of them is completely different.

zhou yiqing was taught from an early age that the interests of the country are supreme.

hols was taught from an early age that as crown prince, the hope for the future of the rimu empire, his interests were paramount.

and lu ji... he doesn't need to distinguish between priorities and priorities.

what pirates have always done is dance on the tip of a knife.

When you see Qin Yi at that moment, to get Omega off the B-class mech, you don't have to consider the confrontation between the various forces, and you don't have to worry about what kind of history this team on the other side has.

...... this was his most instinctive first reaction.

and as his voice fell, the biological mech that belonged to him suddenly drew his sword.

unlike the various energy swords commonly found on the market, its sword body was like a cyan flame wrapped around it.

it is hotter and scarier than the red flames.

it's like a product from the myths of the ancient earth, or the product of a higher dimension.

the half-eyed men changed their faces on the spot.

"lu, lu, lu?!"

  陆济的声音太有辨识度了。

  说一句夸张点的话他这个人远比周奕擎上将和里穆帝国的皇太子更有辨识度。