Chapter 69

zheng yi'an looked at jing yuan.

jing yuan looked at zheng yi'an.

it's dead silence.

the little soldier felt a little hairy, but he still looked tenaciously at theobuchi and interjected, "is the chief looking for a lady?" i'll take you over?

zheng yi'an responded softly: "good, past."

the creep was stunned.

it's not because this person gives inexplicable orders, but how his voice is so... what about mr. zheng's voice?!

seeing that the little soldier was stunned, zheng yi'an said lukewarmly: "go."

the little soldier unconsciously shivered, then nodded back and quickly led the way ahead.

only then did he have a little regret in his heart, they just now... wouldn't it be the wrong thing to say?

this uneasy mood of the little soldier was maintained until he reached wu hong's temporary residence.

at this time, qin yi had actually just entered wu hong's room.

when i walked in the door, i kicked someone i don't know.

qin yi:?

he looked down in confusion, only to find himself kicking the confederate soldier sleeping in the doorway.

at the same time, the man deeper inside the house heard the movement and came out almost immediately.

qin yi glanced up.

the young man's clothes were still neatly dressed, as if he had not laid down at all.

qin yi narrowed his eyes doubtfully and looked at the alliance soldiers again: "didn't someone arrange a place for you to live?"

the alliance soldier said, "i, i have to follow mr. wu."

they all know now that the young man is not called "number two" at all, but is called wu hong, and of course they have changed their name to "mr. wu".

"aren't there robots?" qin yi paused, "do you want to follow mr. wu hong as a 'translator' all the time?"

"yes, yes!" the alliance soldiers nodded repeatedly.

what translation?

it's a talking machine.

he didn't know why, obviously no one was in front of him, but he still had to follow the big guy. it's like... it was as if this mr. wu was waiting all the time for someone to come to the door.

the alliance soldier nodded, afraid that he would say the wrong thing, and turned his head to look at wu hong.

wu hong only glanced at him, and then he focused his eyes on qin yi's body again.

the alliance soldier turned his head again, and his opening was smooth: "did you come here to give gifts?"

qin yi: "..."

i was really obsessed with the "gifts" of the halls people.

"actually, mr. wu has more and better options... mr. wu came with precious resources and deserved our courtesy.

qin yi felt that he was very rare, and pulled out the "kind and enthusiastic" search bar that had run away from home, and came with repeated reminders and sincere suggestions.

"what mr. wu means... it's that the stuff that comes with it's nothing. as the confederate soldier spoke, he felt like he was talking nonsense.

"and..."