Chapter 58

when qin yi's big news shocked the world, according to the practice of the press circles, of course, it was the first time to find the news parties, as well as his relatives and friends, and so on, and conduct an all-round interview. this process alone is enough for them to do news for ten and a half days.

but here's the problem...

after the newsman blew up his house, he disappeared.

ha, qin yi, can't be interviewed at all!

when people in the media think about it, it is estimated that the whole world is now looking for qin yi, and those big and small forces are much more eager than them. in order to avoid getting caught up in the middle, causing conflict, and dying for the news, these people learn to be smart, thinking of turning around and talking to a few other parties!

for example, admiral zhou, crown prince...

did you say it was a coincidence?

it's all in one place!

"as soon as the fight starts, turn on the accelerator immediately, our spacecraft can't hold a few shots!"

"shield! is the protective cover raised?

"it's up! the number of viewers is rising! there are now twenty-three million... i can't dream of so many people..."

in the small spaceship, it's very lively.

it was also the first time to see such a big scene of the host, and his voice was out of tune with excitement. however, it also mobilized the emotions of interstellar netizens.

because of this year, internet access devices can directly read the owner's thinking, converting brain waves into concrete words.

so in the live broadcast room for a while, all kinds of bullet screens brushed quickly, and people were dazzled to see.

[sleeper, the alliance has such a big ability? 】

【political deals only】

isn't the rebels in danger? alas. it's a pity that mr. zheng left...]

[Doesn't anyone care about that Omega?] Haha, I know, he's full of gibberish, right?

[After all, it's just an Omega, and the matching degree is high, but it shouldn't be so exaggerated.] In comparison, of course, political affairs are more important...]

the interstellar netizens seemed to have all become veterans of the officialdom, talking about the importance and lightness of qin yi in the face of interests.

the staff crouching outside the screen, looking at the grand situation in the live broadcast room, with a face full of uncontrollable happiness, whispered: "how many people are there in the whole interstellar space?" what is twenty-three million? the people of the two empires and the alliance will pay close attention to this live broadcast because of their generals, crown princes and prime ministers!

this staff member was right.

the number of people in the live broadcast room is still climbing, heading straight for the hundreds of millions of marks.

after all, the alliance rebels and qin yi are the most concerned major events in the universe recently.

in full view of everyone.

zhou yiqing's spaceship landed on the rebel starship.

"is it a strong attack?" the host shouted excitedly.

[come up and force a login?] 】

[admiral zhou's momentum is too strong... i shivered a little unconsciously across the internet. 】