Chapter 28

when lu ji first heard these words, he thought that qin yi was going to say something to him. until he waited for half a day, he could not wait for the second half of the sentence, and he finally understood that the taste was coming.

lu ji: "..."qin, yi!

qin yi spoke out faster: "you see, zhou yi is a fake name. ...... isn't kilia?

lu ji choked on the sound.

but he quickly reacted: "but i later told you my real name."

qin yi blinked, "that's because you're so easy to recognize, no one can not recognize your true face." qin yi paused and said, "and i have never been disguised in front of you." it's just that i don't have a name.

"qin yi, you are not a nameless person now." lu ji said angrily and amusedly.

"is it?" qin yi tilted his head.

"no one doesn't know your face", right is praise.

"i have never been disguised before you", the right should be special.

lu ji's face looked a little better.

lu ji then went to the table and sat down, looked at the teacup in front of qin yi, and then looked at the empty space in front of his seat.

it can be seen that when zhou yiqing sat down, qin yi did not pour tea for him at all.

lu ji's face immediately looked a little better.

"in the blink of an eye, you're gone. are you trying to avoid zhou yiqing, or for what? lu ji raised his hand to pour himself a cup of tea and asked.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT A 100% MATCH MEANS? THE AO MUST GET MARRIED. QIN YI PAUSED, BUT DID NOT MAKE UP AN EXCUSE, BUT SAID DIRECTLY: "AND I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED."

if lu xing were here at this time, he might be able to laugh out loud immediately, and give lu ji a song called "heavenly dao good reincarnation".

With Lu Ji's popularity and popularity, there were enough Beta and Omega who had taken the initiative to show love around him.

but lu ji responded simply and rudely: thank you, i don't plan to get married, i yearn for freedom.

then today qin yi was also in front of him and said softly, "i want to be free."

lu ji was silent for a moment.

the essence of why he changed his career is also in pursuit of the freedom he wants.

it was precisely because he had deeply penetrated these two words into his bones that he seemed to understand qin yi's insistence in an instant.

qin yi... not playing him.

it's just that...... i didn't like him at all.

grass.

think about it like this, why is the chest more panicked?

fortunately, qin yi is still my fan.

lu ji's fingers holding the cup tightened involuntarily.

He thought to himself, Besides, now I have the same hobby as Qin Yi, right? We all love freedom. Maybe Qin Yi will like the life of a pirate? ...... Forget it, it seems like the fucking Omega would love the life of a pirate at all.

lu ji's face became more and more smelly.

but in order to show qin yi that our hobbies are common, he still gritted his teeth and squeezed a sentence out of his throat: "well, it is normal for people to yearn for freedom... not to mention that you are... how old are you?