Chapter 40

reason pulled back lu ji's thoughts.

lu ji: "why is it here?" don't you go back to the league?

zheng yi'an asked unhurriedly, "no matter what it is, once a large organization like the alliance intervenes." it will eventually develop in a direction that you can't control, do you want to get such an outcome?

lu ji sneered, turned his head again, and scanned the gang of pirates.

"so you're going to count on a bunch of people to complete the material test?"

"no more quizes." zheng yi'an tapped his chin, "you open the thing."

lu ji frowned, "radiation..."

"it's not in the wormhole, it's safe." zheng yi'an answered.

lu ji laughed, but he did not reach out to open it, but threw the thing to zheng yi'an.

he now shares zheng yi'an's goals.

there is no need to hesitate.

and one grab, better than two grabs.

"this is... is this brought out of the wormhole? the pirates finally returned from their trance of shock, turned to stumble and hugged themselves tighter.

they've also heard that rays in wormholes can kill people.

is it really okay for this thing to be brought out like this?

zheng yi'an lowered his eyes and did not even wear gloves.

in the astonished and frightened eyes of the pirates, he snapped his fingers and pushed open the snap outside the special vessel. in order to facilitate collection and loading, suitable for any emergency, it is closed at the same time as the device, but also to ensure its ease of operation.

the snap snaps open.

turn the lid again.

the substance inside was exposed.

the pirates were so frightened that they hugged their heads and swooped down.

and the corners of lu ji's mouth moved: "a little familiar?

zheng yi'an took out a fist-sized energy stone from his pocket.

he threw it on the table.

the energy stone bone rolled three times and stopped.

it looks very similar to the substance in the vessel.

it's just that the substance in the vessel is a little more scattered, a little softer.

lu ji's face changed: "that mine?"

the mine on the nameless planet that was finally divided by zhou yiqing and hols, the energy stone collected from there, was actually the material in the wormhole!

"the reason why it takes a different shape is because this substance in the wormhole, subject to multiple rays, under the high temperature, makes it change." zheng yi'an said lightly.

lu ji tightened his lips.

this will be a major discovery in interstellar history.

and with its discovery, it seems that finding qin yi is not so difficult and distant.

"i will cooperate with mr. lu until i find qin yi." zheng yi'an followed and spoke again.

lu ji was welded to death on his ship.

lu ji also knew that with the cover of military forces, he could better push things forward.

  但这他妈的是情敌啊。