Chapter 8

qin yi vomited a few times, but he could still feel the spicy smell in his throat and nasal cavity.

he reluctantly raised his head.

because the vomiting was so hard that the whole body followed the force, at this moment, the circles of the eyes were slightly red, and the water under the eyes was jumping. the corners of the eyebrows are a little dark.

it's like an ink painting that suddenly adds a little color.

it has achieved a beautiful beauty that people can't open their eyes.

kilia stared at his face, and in less than five seconds, he heard the teenager in front of him say, "thank you, next time please stay away from me." kilia

: "..."

kilia: "of course, i think so too."

qin yi slowly straightened up, leaned on the dining table behind him, and then turned his head to look at the servants on the side.

kilia took three steps back.

his legs were long, and he pulled away not a short distance with one step.

That strong Alpha pheromone suddenly withdrew from around Qin Yi.

kilia turned her head and stared at one of the servants, "go and open the door." the

servant nodded his head and hurried away.

chilia bowed her head, took off the blood-stained gloves that had left a little dark red, and threw them at the servant who had just been crushed by his neck.

then he walked slowly outside.

the moment he rubbed shoulders with the insect-shaped robot, the robot took a picture of his appearance and sent it to guo kai.

guo kai, who was looking at the current affairs news boringly, immediately turned his head when he heard the prompt.

"poof." all the wine in guo kai's mouth squirted out.

he sat up straight, staring at the disheveled chilia in the picture.

"Did that little Omega tear up her skirt?"

It's weird to think about it.

It was as if the little Omega he had brought back himself had made the great beauty hidden in his house.

guo kai rubbed the corners of his forehead and slowly lay back.

"impossible." he comforted himself so much.

that's ridiculous isn't it?

in the end, he sent someone to the restaurant to check on the situation.

A peaceful scene has been restored in the restaurant, and the beautiful Omega teenager is sitting at the table, eating food gracefully and slowly.

This makes the whole space pleasing to the eye because of him.

"do you know what happened to miss chilia's dress?" the man guo kai sent asked.

the teenager's head did not look up: "he fell."

the people who came had to honestly repeat the words to guo kai.

"that's right, master. one more thing..."

"what?"

"i found that there was one more servant missing."

in the past month, someone here has disappeared inexplicably.

but guo kai did not care about this.

it's the same today.