Chapter 36

gladyst, who had not received a response for a long time, had gone from crying and choking to stumbling gossip.

"are they reading it wrong?" but it shouldn't be. the soldiers at the city gate swore to me that they had indeed seen three divine marks on him.

"i've only seen one, and it's on the meli bank logo, and that's what you left behind."

"who's ever seen three?" no one had ever seen three.

gladstone was talking, jealous and crying.

"if it weren't for the deeper, more intimate contact with you, who would have had so many imprints?"

"he will be able to come and go freely in and out of the city-states with your mark, and he will be a guest of every city-state."

"he will be your last spokesperson in this star realm." he will go down in history..."

oh, my god.

gladyst was even more jealous.

"if it weren't for your imprint, i wouldn't have personally gone to a remote township just to deal with the errors on his account for him."

"i am your faithful believer whining.

"if you've really gone to death, should i stop him from remarrying for you?" god, if i were your wife, i would have spent the rest of my life, the next life, and the rest of my life as a widow for you!

gladstone said excitedly.

wu hong, who slowly opened his eyes, said, "..."

are you a widow for me?

not necessarily.

gladyst was old after all, and he had been gossiping for half a day, crying and crying, and howling and howling.

and so i planted it, and i fell asleep in front of the statue of the deity that was enshrined.

wu hong: "..."

wuhong has many believers.

gladst is just one of them.

wuhong also has many names.

even in different histories, accounts of him are different.

in eastern fantasy, there will be people who think that he is the embodiment of the nine yin of candles. but he always thought that a red-skinned, footless, human-faced dragon was ugly.

in western fantasy, some people will call the strange appearance of his coming "indescribable terror."

in the interstellar age, according to the rules of dividing the worlds of different levels into dimensions. like the first dimension, the third dimension, and the fourth dimension mentioned in the film "interstellar", which has been far away on the ancient earth... people think he comes from the seventh dimension.

only one record is universal.

every human being in all planes believes that believing in him will gain strength from it.

...... pure farting.

wu hong lifted his eyelids and thought to himself. does everything deserve strength?

but gladys did something useful -

believers who know wu hong's name will be seen clearly by him without reservation as long as they call his name, and what the other party says, thinks, and does.

gladster's cries fell into wu hong's ears without a word.

so what's the point of believing in the gods?