Chapter 66

zhou yiqing and halls looked much more "calm", and they were "incredibly calm" and almost unanimously ordered: "block the route, first hold the people of the alliance and then carefully inquire!"

"open the shield and hold the people!"

ibuchi: "cough.

only then did this sound bring back the awakening of admiral zhou and the crown prince.

oh, and this is not in the empire, not their rhetoric.

Even at this moment, they very much wanted to stomp this unknown Alpha under their feet, they still had to respect Zheng Yi'an's army.

damn it.

thinking about it, what is the reason that i feel more angry?

zhou yiqing and the two did not make an order in the end.

however, the two alliance soldiers were not lightly frightened, and they were busy hunching their backs and necks, and asked in a panicked manner, "do you have anything else to ask?" we must not hide it..."

qin yi's gaze circled around wu hong again.

qin yi asked, "why do you want to trust us?"

the young man in front of him still did not answer, but just stared at qin yi with a pair of black and white eyes, and a little hair fell from his forehead, weakening the sharpness of his body.

or the two alliance soldiers answered qin yi's words: "because, because..."

because of what?

they looked at wu hong in confusion.

but wu hong had no intention of opening his mouth.

they were in a hurry, afraid of answering the wrong question, and in a moment they would let zhou yiqing and hols die.

inouchi also felt strange at this moment.

since you came to surrender, whether it is true or false, have you not even thought of the most basic excuse? it was as if everything had happened in a hurry.

even...... even the two soldiers were completely unaware of themselves.

just under the utmost anxiety.

the two soldiers suppressed their voices, and they blurted out, "because, because you are qin yi!"

qin yi blinked doubtfully.

"okay, first arrange for them to stay for a while..." qin yi still didn't let them go back and forth from where they went. regardless of whether lu ji and others will misunderstand, the views of others will never affect his actions.

The league's new ace, a fairly strong Alpha, if it can stay under the nose, there are multiple Alphas staring at the side, how can it be better than putting it back in the League.

as soon as qin yi's words were finalized, the others no longer had the right to refute them.

qin yi followed up and looked at jing yuan, "these two people, let you personally interrogate them."

jingyuan looked at wu hong, "he..."

qin yi: "i'll ask slowly tomorrow."

jingyuan also understood qin yi's meaning.

Although Inouchi is also Alpha, the difference between Alpha and Alpha is one level, and the difference in strength is a heavenly barrier.

in short... in case the interrogation fails, there will be a fight, and ibuchi will not be able to fight.