Chapter 16

notice that there is a star outside the spaceship that is getting bigger and bigger, not only qin yi.

the staff who delivered the meal to qin yi quickly ran back again.

"you... just sit in your seat and don't move. the other party was breathless, and when he looked down, he saw qin yi eating lunch slowly and methodically, and he was not flustered at all.

at this time, qin yi still raised his head, and there was a piece of inferior meat on the fork. but he didn't care, took a bite, and praised: "this dish is delicious."

the staff was stunned.

the crew's meal treatment is like that, the meat is cut from some kind of artificially bred mutant beast, and no one has ever praised it as delicious.

hadn't she eaten these before?

of course these are not the points!

the staff quickly pulled back their thoughts and whispered, "there seems to be some foreign object outside... there's a chance of crashing into the ship, and for a moment you don't have to be too scared, our captains are very experienced.

only then did qin yi understand that the other party had come specifically to appease him.

he looked at the other person in surprise and nodded, "okay, i'm not afraid.

the staff said, kilia looks really well-behaved.

it doesn't matter, if i'm scared for a while, maybe i can be with her.

almost the next moment.

the ship's internal broadcast rang out.

"0.012 billion kilometers away from us was detected, there were planets that burned after a collision and were falling in our direction... please don't panic, the ship is changing course.

qin yi looked down and weighed it.

how long can his mech survive in space after the impact?

the staff member's voice sounded again, and he said in a trembling voice, "don't be afraid.

qin yi looked up at him.

The male beta in front of him, his eyes full of panic, his legs trembling uncontrollably, and the top of the small dining table was tilted upwards.

qin yi:?

who is being afraid?

qin yi held his lunch box in one hand, and then whispered back: "don't be afraid."

"mm-hmm." the staff breathed a sigh of relief. the heart said that chilia was so gentle.

this day is june 15, 3386 in the cosmic calendar.

the two planets collided, a large number of short electromagnetic waves burst out in an instant, and the huge thermal radiation energy was finally printed into a burning light under the eyes.

crown prince hols drew his sword and cut off the head of a close attendant.

but even then, his ship was already apathetic.

the close attendant was left to him by his mother and followed him for seventeen years.

however, this close attendant, who had never spoken much, suddenly opened the hatch of the spaceship.

at the same moment, the air in the cabin escaped, and countless cosmic rays invaded, and the temperature dropped rapidly.

the unprepared, in that instant, ushered in death.