Chapter 62

zhou yiqing and halls returned to the starship, and qin yi was indeed no longer in his original position, only mr. whale was still sitting thoughtfully in the same place.

however, when i came to the restaurant, i still didn't see qin yi's figure.

without waiting for zhou yiqing and the two of them to attack, jingyuan quickly opened his mouth: "madame went back to her room."

"you didn't say he was going to eat?" halls asked.

ibuchi: "yes, it's just that madame is eating in her room."

hols: "..."

ibuchi smiled slightly, "if you don't mind, i will accompany admiral zhou, the crown prince, and mr. whale of chiabi to dine together."

hols: "..."thank you and don't want it.

None of them expected a fight, and all that was left was a few Alphas who looked at each other and sat around to eat.

what else is this to eat?

fast forward directly to the bottom of the appetite.

zhou yiqing and halls had been on the rebel ship for several days, and since qin yi was absent, they also took this opportunity to temporarily return to their respective fleets.

seeing the media people who were still crouching on the spaceship, there was a burst of ecstasy.

let them wait for the opportunity to interview!

the rebels are in wartime, and they may not be able to get on board!

starting from the two empires separately, it should be much simpler, right? if they don't take the opportunity again, soon more media people will come here to pick up a bite to eat. then it will be easier for them to catch it.

the gang immediately got on the spaceship and lit up the sign high.

and while trying to make a communication request to the fleet of the rimu empire, he cautiously approached the fleet.

"civilian communications." hols, who had just returned to his ship, glanced down, "what?"

the attendant behind him looked out from the observation deck and said, "it's a media spaceship... probably wanted to interview us.

speaking of this, the middle-aged man next to halls also poked his head out, and he frowned and said, "it's not a formal media, it's just a hot one." a war interview can make up a widow's love-hate relationship. the middle-aged man turned his head and said, "banish it from the angel galaxy..."

halls exclaimed, "they love to make it up so much?

middle-aged man: "yes..."

halls: "let them make it up for me to listen."

middle-aged man: ?

the crown prince's intentions were certainly irrevocable, and the people at the bottom quickly accepted their requests for communication.

when the people on the spaceship carefully stepped on the rimu empire fleet, they were still in a trance and shock.

a clear camera, the size of a grain of rice, is still attached to the host's collar.

the people in the live broadcast room were stunned.

[sleeper, directly on the ship?] 】

[the rimu empire is so good at talking?] 】

when outsiders board the ship, of course, they have to search themselves.

after all, all the information inside the ship is not allowed to leak out.