Chapter 55

zheng yi'an's men froze for three seconds, then stared at mr. whale in unison.

this man.

he was the king of the kiabbi clan for several years!

but it is also a stinky dog who is not ashamed to talk about it after boarding the ship, and harasses the widow of the husband!

their eyes widened, and the flames in their eyes burned little by little.

is this called "attitude friendliness"?

without qin yi opening his mouth, they had already taken the first step out: "please mr. whale respect yourself!"

qin yi playfully lowered the corners of his mouth, and then he remembered, ah yes, how did he forget? now his identity is not "single".

he tilted his head and stared at mr. whale.

o king of the city-state of pali tens of thousands of years later.

it looks exactly like it did tens of thousands of years ago, as if nothing had changed. it's just that the years have rendered the cool colors near his eyebrows thicker.

mr. whale, who was stared at by countless pairs of eyes, was momentarily stunned.

dead weight......?

is he not self-respecting enough?

arin was also puzzled.

they have been self-respecting for thirty thousand years.

no one is more self-respecting than the king!

at this time, zheng yi'an's men took two steps forward.

they blocked in front of qin yi and hid qin yi behind, "we are very grateful to the kiabhi clan for their help, but mr. whale should not be so abrupt to our lady, our commander will soon return, if mr. whale has anything to do, please talk to him." if mr. whale's purpose is just to talk to our wife, then please ask mr. whale to leave the ship, we will definitely prepare a big gift afterwards, thank you mr. whale for your help today!

it is worthy of zheng yi'an's subordinates, and as soon as he opened his mouth at this time, he also smelled a little like a diplomat.

even the unhappy anger in my heart has already rushed to the head.

"madame?" mr. whale only repeated the word once.

arin was the first to remember, and he asked in a loud voice, "it's mr. zheng's... madam?

that is, the "widow" in the news?

wow!

wang du has his eye on this!

"good value for money" the opposite replied.

mr. whale rarely had mixed feelings.

not just... just out of the wormhole? become someone else's wife?

mr. whale felt that his mood when he was young tens of thousands of years ago seemed to merge with his self at this moment.

mr. whale: "do you know his identity?"

He asked this sentence without any other meaning, but simply told them that Qin Yi did have several Alphas who matched him very well.

he had just received this cosmic gossip that was pushed across the board on his own ship.

soon, the whole universe will know.

if you don't believe it, look at the star net.

  郑一安的手下听完倒是不快地一皱眉。