chapter 2

qin yi leaned on the back of the chair, looked up at qin yuan, smiled gently, and revealed a taste of carelessness.

"well, it doesn't matter, i just like to stay in the qin family all the time." no need for a job, no need to get married, no need to run a family, no ugliness from tiredness and having children. you can even spend the qin family's money all the time... are you right uncle yu? of course, such a large family as the qin family will not be left to the outside world, and the gossip news of the stepchild will be harshly treated by the stepmother as soon as the birth mother dies.

the smile on qin yuan's face cracked a slit on the spot.

he always felt that becoming ugly because of fatigue and having children was qin yi alluding to his future.

he was far from being as good looking as qin yi, and he was particularly concerned about words like "beauty and ugliness".

and...... how could qin yi like to stay in the qin family?

he didn't even worry about not getting married!

he even justifiably tried to spend the qin family's money for a lifetime!

as soon as qin yuan's mind sketched the scene of qin yi happily and comfortably in front of the waste, he felt that he could not say that he was blocking his heart.

no way...... this person could not be allowed to stay in the qin family all the time.

can't let him do as he pleases.

Qin Yi's stepmother is a male Omega, his name is Yu Hong.

When Yu Hong heard this, he took a deep look at Qin Yi, and he always felt that this stepson of hiss had a deep heart and extraordinary means.

But how do people around you describe Qin Yi? They all said of him, gentle, condescending, and pitiful.

Yu Hong smiled: "Well, of course. Xiao Yi's physical defects are carried in the mother's womb, and there is no way to match Alpha? The Qin family has a great cause, can't they still afford to raise their own children? He paused

: "Also. With the current medical aesthetic technology, giving birth to a child will not become ugly.

qin yuan listened to this and barely felt that the large stone blocked in his chest had loosened a little.

but he also knowingly did not look at qin yi's yin and yang anymore, so as not to anger himself again for a while.

there was a lot of silence in the hovering car.

this quietness went all the way to the door of the civil affairs bureau.

There are already quite a few hovering cars parked outside the Civil Affairs Bureau.

Alpha enters from one channel, and Omega enters from another. This is to avoid causing pheromones to get out of control.

yu hong and the others were obviously also called by father qin, and they did not dare to delay the time, and with qin yi together, they quickly walked into the testing hall.

the test hall is supported by four pillars. countless blue or silver lines, climbing up from the column, converge on the ceiling, and then slowly fall down, forming a huge match detection system in the glass cover.

probably afraid of losing people again.

even though qin yi's information was flawed and had become known to everyone, father qin was still trying his best to preserve his precarious face.

therefore, in addition to the qin family in the hall, the rest of the people who came here for testing were temporarily waiting in another room.

"Uncle, do I need to test too?" Qin Yuan asked crisply.