Chapter 17

or do you faint first?

i'll just go first?

qin yi slowly turned around and pinched the little dragon in his palm.

the dragon's body is covered with scales, and the tentacles are mechanically cold to the touch. it was as if it had lost all its energy and had become a dead thing.

i can't play a flower.

qin yi sighed lightly, but still turned back and put the little dragon at his feet.

Alpha's body was strong, and Halls soon woke up.

the rushing blood of the limbs and skeletons returned to calm.

there was a dead silence all around.

he could even feel the cool breeze falling on his face.

the "girl" was gone, along with the smear of powder.

Thinking back to the strange, powerful, almost unstoppable taste before he passed out,...... Omega Is that an omega?

halls's face darkened.

for the first time since his birth, the young crown prince felt a little embarrassed and angry in his heart.

halls raised his eyes and looked around again.

there is still no figure of a "girl".

she offended him, and after he passed out, she just took his mech with her?

halls's eyes flickered.

he saw his own mech dragon on the ground.

hols: "..."

as soon as she saw him faint, she didn't even want his biological mech, and said she was gone?!

halls pursed his lips, some unspeakable shame.

I don't know if it's because the other party didn't recognize him, but he was overwhelmed by Omega's pheromone, or because the other party couldn't even look at his biological mech...

are dragons bad?

...... although it looks like it's dead now.

"are you awake?"

halls paused and turned his head sharply.

the "maiden" in a long white dress poked her head off a tree not far away.

hols: "..."

turns out she didn't go.

qin yi explored the vicinity within thirty meters clearly.

he even climbed up trees, trying to be able to see higher and farther, to see if there were cities and people in the distance.

it's just that the trees are too tall.

Omega was physically weak enough to support him, climbing to the top without the aid of tools.

so in the end he slid down slowly.

qin yi stepped on the branches and jumped.

  树干距离地面还有两米的高度

  霍尔斯喉头一紧, 脑中蓦地冒出了个念头――她会摔碎的。

  但大树后面及时地伸出了一双机械臂牢牢的地接住了少女并且温柔地将她放回了地面。

  你好点了吗秦意一站稳就立刻抬头问。

  霍尔斯沉默片刻还是应了声嗯。

  秦意那剩下的水还给我吧。

  霍尔斯的太阳穴突突地跳了两下他不自觉地舔了下唇说不行。