Chapter 35

you really don't talk about the basic law when you get married here.

qin yi sighed softly in his heart.

the manager, unaware of his attitude, continued, "you don't have to have any psychological burden, we will prepare generous thank you gifts for your family." in order to marry you, the king will give you several cities, do you see that direction? there's a sea in that direction, and that sea is going to be your territory..."

the big man stood next to qin yi and listened in a daze.

why did your excellency qin yi, who had already come to a completely strange place, still have people trying to marry him?

at this time, qin yi had already closed his gaze, and he whispered, "it sounds very moving."

the manager's eyes lit up: "of course! our conditions are quite generous..."

qin yi interrupted him: "can i ask, what does the king like about me?"

i changed.

it won't always be because i'm a widow.

manager: "this..."

this king didn't say anything.

manager: "of course i like you..."

qin yi tilted his head, "don't i deserve to hear the king speak in person?"

"no, no! of course not! but the sweat of the general manager still came down. can a single mother like wang answer this question? if this is to say that i like your face, the people will certainly not be happy, they will think that the king is a superficial man!

the general manager racked his brains.

before he could come up with a one-size-fits-all solution.

the man behind the crystal curtain opened his mouth lowly, "... from head to toe.

explorer:!

wow!

qin yi: "..."

how can i change that?

tens of thousands of years later, mr. whale, synchronously updated this memory.

"king?" arin noticed that he was out of his mind again and couldn't help but make a sound.

when i was in my thousands, i would have said that.

such a thought slowly appeared in the whale's mind.

love yours from head to toe.

it's like an underage confession.

qin yi said lightly, "so, have you ever thought that i don't like you?"

the man behind the crystal curtain paused, and then he really asked in a straight voice, "then don't you like me?"

qin yi: "yes."

the general manager was dumbfounded.

tens of thousands of years later, mr. whale was also stunned.

in the middle of the night, mr. whale squeezed a voice out of his throat: "arin, i can't seem to get married."

arlin:?

  鲸先生那位新娘看上去不喜欢我。

  阿林喃喃道哎这就正常了。

  您这个故事编得逻辑性还挺强的。

  比您前面那段儿靠谱多了

  一千多岁的王突然掀起水晶帘走了出来那么我能问一问, 你为什么不喜欢我吗