Chapter 68

qin yi, who was standing outside the door, asked, "can i come in?"

ji yang said in his heart, beauty plan! is this a beauty plan coming?

then i looked back and wanted to see what the admiral meant, how to deal with this... belch?

as soon as ji yang looked back, he found that he didn't have to look anymore.

because zhou yiqing didn't know when, he was already standing behind him. immediately after that, he heard admiral zhou's voice: "of course.

of course you can come in.

then the door opened.

qin yi walked in, and when he passed by ji yang's side, ji yang was still stunned.

does the mind say it's my delusion? how did i feel that this young master of qin yi seemed to have a more inexplicable attraction?

could it be that his heroic posture of driving the mech, even i remember it firmly in my heart?

ji yang didn't come up with a result.

however, he felt that he was still quite clever, and as soon as qin yi stopped, he immediately asked with interest, "i quit, you and the admiral talk slowly?"

no rush.

you say it's okay for a few hours.

zhou yiqing heard ji yang's voice, and the light under his eyes flashed.

obviously, he heard the meaning of ji yang's words.

zhou yiqing couldn't help but look down at qin yi.

the young man's gentle eyebrows have gradually revealed their own sharpness...

when he stood in front of him, there was an indescribable beautiful atmosphere.

qin yi: "no, you can also listen together."

zhou yiqing: "..."

the nice atmosphere was shattered.

ji yang: "no, no, no, right?"

zhou yiqing glanced at him.

ji yang slipped out, and when he went out, he also smoked his own mouth. harm, you're superfluous to ask! wouldn't it be okay to just roll?

when the door closed, zhou yiqing said, "sit."

then he personally made a cup of tea for qin yi.

mr. zhou loves to drink this stuff.

it is also strictly required that it cannot be machine bubbled. say it's the smell of no one soaking.

past weekly admirals once defined it as the boring act of "taking off your pants and farting."

now admiral zhou not only made tea, but even said intimately: "beware of hot."

qin yi responded, skillfully pulled out a small sprinkler from the side of the table, and sprayed it on the teacup. in the blink of an eye, the piping hot tea inside cooled down.

qin yi said, "thank you."

then raise a glass of tea.

but this has lost the meaning of the human bubble.

it was cooled down by the machine.

general zhou, who never understood the style, did not expect that there would be someone who did not understand the style more than himself.

never mind.

that's probably... retribution.

zhou yiqing: "is it for the kandarati ruins?"