Chapter 49

face the spectacle of a large black hole torn open in the sky again.

the first one to panic was not qin yi.

it is the people of the divine court.

they looked at the starship in front of them.

it's a thing that tears apart their perception of the world.

in a trance, they felt as if they were the ants on the ground, and this ant was somehow involved in another level of struggle.

their new priests have powers that may be comparable to those of the gods...

just then, someone shouted, "god is in a hurry!" god is in a hurry!

"the king of the city-state of pali led the crowd into the twelve temples!"

"quick, come back!"

as soon as these panicked shouts came out, the originally imposing team dispersed again when it landed.

qin yi sat inside the starship, and through the external receiver, he clearly incorporated the sounds from the outside into his ears.

he exclaimed in surprise: "it's still quite fast."

kong jiaxiang was also stunned.

he said sourly, "this king, it turns out that he can achieve such a point for you..."

qin yi: "well, isn't it?" it's not like just asking you to block a block of gods for me, you can't stop it.

the expression on kong jiaxiang's face was suddenly red and green.

"goodbye." qin yi narrowed his eyes and said softly.

although the city-states of pali are interesting, the other city-states are really not very good.

he'll go back anyway.

if i can go back...

qin yi tilted his head and whispered, "i suddenly felt that being hunted down and suppressed by others was not as terrible as i thought."

the big man was stunned.

yes, yes?

probably only you think so.

kong jiaxiang raised his head.

he always felt that qin yi's words seemed to mean something... what is he going to do?

the big black hole in the sky suddenly tore open in an instant.

just as qin yi planned to make a desperate attempt.

the unknown "god" also intends to expend all his strength, eat small people, face big, and have to save himself. it must also be in the court of god, in full view of the people, to honor themselves.

this is not the divine court.

even if it dug a hole in this place, the one who really controlled this world, mr. wu, would not come to discipline him.

and now, it's not just about digging a hole here.

it's going to swallow everything it can!

go fucking cut ass!

it thought viciously, and then tore the hole a little wider.

  秦意走了拜拜。

  话音落下他驾驶的星际舰瞬间收起所有外部的滑行道、升降梯腾空而起。那庞然大物一升空瞬间将这一方天地都遮蔽了。

  神廷人员这才知道这庞然大物单单只是摆放在那里还不够可怕。

  真正可怕的是当它浮动在他们的头顶那种天空瞬间被压缩的逼仄感