Chapter 64

mr. whale, who listened to arin's comforting words, but did not feel comforted: "..."

mr. whale looked down at the box, carefully wrapped in silk cloth—it was a large folded tattoo pattern.

as soon as you reach out and touch it, the instructions for use will be immediately reflected in the box.

at the same time, there is also a mechanical male voice, softly explaining: "this item uses the most advanced technology, bright colors, realistic patterns." just unfold it, stick it to the skin, and it's instantly integrated into the surface of the skin, non-invasive and painless. special dissolved water can be purchased, safe and non-toxic, dissolved in one second..."

it is estimated that this overly convenient design is not expected by the store that some people will open it in front of others when they know that they have bought this kind of thing.

arin, an old single dog, has been exposed to such a big scene, and he was shocked for a while.

mr. whale: "..."

he put on his gloves and slowly unfolded it.

it was an extremely gorgeous and enthusiastic picture of a rose bush.

the tip of the flower is also embellished with white water droplets.

you can imagine what kind of taste it will convey when it is attached to its well-dressed appearance.

but that's not a problem.

mr. whale, who had been silent for tens of seconds, opened his mouth again: "the crown prince of the limu empire, the smell of pheromones on his body..."

arin interface: "it's roses, i remember." that day, he also brazenly invited qin yi to smell his body! he also satirized that the paper rose folded by the hand of the weekly general was fake.

arin deeply felt that the crown prince's attack power was too strong, and he would definitely be a strong opponent of the king in the future.

mr. whale nodded his head, then stared at the rose bush tattoo, and asked very seriously, "if i used it, would anyone think that i have a crush on hols?"

arin: "..."

arin squeezed out a voice with difficulty: "yes, even think that you have a deep affection for him."

mr. whale: "..."

at this moment, the master and servant looked at each other without a word.

arin could no longer say anything comforting.

obviously, it would be more terrifying to be mistaken for a crush on one's lover than the question of the size of whose "gift" there is!

wait for mr. whale to turn back and look at the first box he opened.

who told him to take two gifts by relying on the theories of the past and the present?

i saw that in the first box, there was a pair of cat ears.

well, how do you describe the mixed feelings of this moment?

probably... after seeing the rose tattoo, the cat ears seem to have become much more pleasing to the eye.

arin muttered, "or shall we pretend that nothing happened?"

mr. whale did not respond.

arin was not the only one who had this idea.

At this moment, the Alphas, who were in the same starship, almost all thought so.

but as soon as the thought passed, it was held down again.