Chapter 67

"You cheated the Alliance." The Prime Minister squeezed a hard voice out of his throat, "You turned your back on the Alliance for an Omega..."

the secretary on the side suddenly said, "there is no betrayal..."

the prime minister frowned unhappily.

what nonsense is his secretary talking about?

at this time, are you still talking for each other?

the prime minister's rebuke had not yet been issued, and the secretary could not hide his trembling, grabbed his cuff and trembled: "he, he is wu hong... wu hong..."

prime minister a meal.

a terrible guess arose in his head, but it was quickly pressed down.

how can it be?! ha! that's impossible!

and the secretary obviously had more than he thought, and the secretary said in a dumb voice, "no need to seduce, no need for seduction." because they were, originally, together..."

what the?

even the people on the side of the well were stunned.

zhou yiqing and halls did not react slowly, they looked at each other, and finally looked at qin yi almost at the same time: "is that wu hong?"

which one?

qin yi himself hadn't even thought of it yet.

lu ji: "which?" lu ji asked the public's questions.

zhou yiqing said with a cold face: "on the interstellar network, the blog post personally sent out by qin yi's own social account..."

hols tieqing answered with a straight face: "that mr. wuhong, who is also 100% matched."

the secretary finally squeezed a voice out of his throat at this time, and his tone was shocking: "that's it!" one of qin yi's legal fiancés!

qin yi: ???!

i understand every word you say, but together, i don't understand it.

the head on the other side was even more shocked than qin yi, and his thinking was chaotic.

not only that...

secretary: "also, and... mr. wu hong, mr. wu hong. don't you think it's familiar?

prime minister: "... no way.

Before that, he had never associated Mr. Wuhong, the god in old Grester's mouth, with Mr. Alpha Wuhong, who Qin Yi had publicly appeared on the interstellar network.

because that sounds ridiculous.

but now...

the prime minister said again in a low voice: "impossible.

i don't know if i'm trying to convince myself.

How could the gods be an Omega fiancé?

how could it be that damn qin yi's fiancé?

the secretary's eyes widened: "nothing is impossible..."

the mech that mr. wu hong took out yesterday alone was very unusual.

The Prime Minister suddenly returned his attention, and then coldly stared at The Others at the other end, and he said in a loud voice, "Mr. Wuhong, if this is your true identity... I still hope you can come back to the League... Did you see that? You're opposite a couple of Alphas, they're all your competitors, and they're going to rob you of this Omega..."

lu ji did not hold back at this time, and scolded in a low voice: "grass!

then he turned his head and looked at wu hong with no concealment of hostility: "he is right, we are all your competitors." it's not just robbery... instead, they will want to kill you.