Chapter 22

on the day the guards picked up halls on his return to the star, his majesty the emperor of the rimu empire received the news that the crown prince had returned safely.

"thanksgiving via!" his majesty the emperor said in a deep voice at the medal hanging on his back.

in the days that followed.

his majesty the emperor asks once a day where the crown prince has been, and how many days he will arrive at the emperor's star.

"oh, his light brain and desk are almost filled with countless huge messages." his majesty the emperor let out a soft sigh.

just after he didn't know how many sighs he had.

the attendant in the palace finally told him: "the crown prince's spaceship has arrived at the port of the emperor star..."

the emperor thought darkly and immediately ordered: "spread the entrance to the palace on the red carpet, maybe he will like fireworks?" some fireworks can be placed over it... what color is good to choose?

The attendant opened his mouth, "... The crown prince said, "There is no Omega."

the emperor paused, "what are you talking about?"

the attendant said more than that.

he added: "your highness also said that he would not return to the palace immediately, he was going to a place.

"What's more important than him taking Omega home?" The emperor frowned.

the attendant spoke blankly, "no one knows your highness's plan."

the emperor was silent for a moment, then spoke again: "go and prepare my spaceship!"

when the emperor got on the spaceship and went to the port, the crown prince had just come out of the port with qin yi.

"we're on our way to the head office of mellie bank." he said.

qin yi squinted his eyes slightly, lazily leaning on the seat, and there was a glass of juice in his hand.

he nodded his head and said, "that's great.

halls also relaxed a little, and he sat down next to qin yi.

although the sweet pheromone seemed to linger in the nose again, it was not as strong as before, so strong that it was impossible to get close.

he even had some of the taste to enjoy.

at this time, there was a soft breathing sound in my ears.

halls turned his head to look.

kilia was asleep.

the "maiden's" eyes were tightly closed, and her quiet face was even more beautiful than the "water lily diagram" treasured in his palace.

halls's breathing unconsciously followed.

only then did his guards say in a stunned voice, "temple... sir, there seems to be a traffic control in front of you.

is it because i'm back?

halls frowned.

he was no stranger to scenes like this.

hols stood up and looked at the "maiden" again, then turned and walked outside, saying as he walked, "help me connect with the person in charge of controlling this road."

"yes."

halls closed the door to make sure the "girl" napping inside wouldn't hear.

the communicator on his wrist lit up, and a middle-aged man's face soon appeared in front of him.