Chapter 63

zhou yiqing came out of the conference hall, and walked not far behind him.

halls, on the other hand, only returned from outside.

he had just heard a report from the attendants around him, suspected of having discovered the fleet of interstellar pirates, and he didn't want to know that it must be lu ji arriving, so he rushed back.

it's not too late.

halls thought to himself.

doesn't that just block people here?

halls glanced at zhou yiqing again. the two of them went one after the other, sandwiching lu ji, qin yi and mr. whale, as well as a less conspicuous alin, in the middle.

arlin:?

i seemed a little redundant.

as soon as izuchi stopped behind, he couldn't help but think amusingly, what kind of giant shura field is this?

maybe it should be said that fortunately, sir is not here at this moment?

otherwise, the gentleman who has pulled enough hatred value, i am afraid that it is difficult to fight so many hands with two fists...

lu ji sneered, "it came quite quickly."

i don't know if it was a satire on this moment, or a satire that they guessed qin yi's whereabouts earlier.

halls dusted his collar, "excuse me, be clever.

lu ji: "..."

lu ji: "smart?"

halls squinted.

lu ji: "kilia."

halls's painful memories of being deceived hooked up.

hols: "..."

of course, lu ji would not say that he had also had the tragic experience of being tricked into calling zhou yiqing his father-in-law.

it was time for halls to be unlucky.

lu ji was in a good mood.

only then did he turn his head and return his gaze to qin yi's body. ...... on qin yi's beautiful face, rui feng's eyes were filled with a little light, and the end of his eyes slightly outlined a little smile, and there was a kind of subtle and gentle hook.

there were no scars left by going through the wormhole.

not to mention that it has recently become the center of the whirlpool of major events, leaving a little tiredness and boredom.

fear, panic and such colors, it is even more difficult to find.

long time no see.

qin yi.

the face that only existed in memory suddenly seemed to be added to the intense color, suddenly becoming more profound and more shocking.

This is the Omega in front of you, the most amazing place.

obviously, i haven't seen it for a long time, but it seems that the emotion has become stronger.

lu ji took a soft breath before he let out a voice: "i'm not the only one whose gift is here?"

qin yi nodded slightly, "hmm.

lu ji's face turned ugly at once.

qin yi: "then do you still want it?"

lu ji looked around and smiled angrily, "of course, i want to!"

no, isn't that cheaper for other people?