Chapter 54

at first, no one actually noticed the message sent by qin yi.

because the public's attention is more concentrated on the alliance and zhou yiqing, who is at the center of the gossip.

the first to be discovered were qin yi's classmates.

his first reaction when he saw it was: "qin yi has been stolen?"

the good deeds took this message and spread it among their classmates for a while.

"i grass! really fake?!

"and the weekly general matching degree of 100%, don't you know? with this in front, the others may also be true..."

"do you believe? ha! the rose queen didn't dare to say that she had such a good idea!

"Isn't Qin Yi good enough?" The Rose Queen has not seen her own family blown up, can she still be remembered by Alpha?

when everyone discussed it, most of them did not believe it.

however, it was precisely because of their discussion that qin yi's account was noticed on the internet.

【true qin yi's number?】 it has not been updated for several years, and the previous one is still a network map. 】

[not a net map like]

[it was his own flower, he learned this in school] [searched, it seems to be called hyacinth.] he's going to plant this??? doesn't school just teach flower arrangement?

[that's because you don't know him so well, i can testify that he wouldn't just plant this!] this is probably just his entry-level work, maybe he was only fourteen or fifteen years old at that time? when he was seventeen years old, he cultivated the suguan lotus ding. attach a popular science link of suguan lotus. [click here] you know how much this thing is cattle]

[after reading it, it's very cattle, so i don't believe it]

[it is recommended to interview the principal of his alma mater, who deceived qin yi's suguan heding and did not give a bonus]

【 】

so he takes these classes in school?] can you finish it? 】

everyone felt a trance during the discussion.

Omega couldn't help but think too.

so what's different about him and us?

is it because no matter what strange class he takes, he can do it optimally? is it because of his character? originally outstanding? or because... does he dare to give birth to thoughts that others dare not give birth to?

the media who followed pan daxing saw the heat at this time and stood up to confirm it.

that's right! the school did deceive qin yi's suguan heding, so general zhou personally got it back, and the principal was going to pay qin yi for a price of 58 million.

incidentally, the last record of the transaction was forty-one years ago, by the richest man on the planet peggy at the time, and the transaction price was 130 million.

the media helped them identify it by the way.

yes, according to the small amount of life content sent earlier, it can be confirmed that this is qin yi's account.

the whole universe is really boiling.

[is this true or false?!] 】

【sleeper! at this point i really have to say... i kind of admire qin yi...】

[if that's the case... won't he be put on the operating table of the research room?"

[fart, what nonsense do you all believe?] are you mentally retarded? 】