Chapter 44

when qin yi left, people from several major city-states came out to send them off.

they all looked complicated, they didn't expect to make a wedding dress in vain, and at such a great risk, they brought qin yi out from under the eyes of the king of the pali city-state.

as a result, man is now a divine court!

"then we have ... there are no hostages. they stuttered.

the members of the divine court were ruthless and ruthless: "we must distinguish between the important and the heavy."

isn't attacking parley the most important thing?

that's what you said!

the heads of several large city-states wept secretly.

what are we going to do now to fight with pali?

take the head and just go?

the members of the divine court seemed to be aware of this, and the old man coughed softly and said, "i will allow you to borrow the statue of the gods."

only then did several large city-states show a look of joy and encouragement.

when qin yi got on the boat, he glanced back.

soon a dozen or so people, carrying huge statues, slowly walked out.

the statue was nine feet tall, and if it weren't for the obvious exoskeleton devices extending from the arms of these people, qin yi estimated that they should not be able to lift this thing.

in front of the statue, people are really very small.

the statues of the gods are particularly majestic, with a strong sense of oppression.

qin yi glanced hurriedly.

slightly flappy long black hair, slightly raised hands, fingers down, made a gentle downward pressing action. it seems that with the movement of a finger, you can smooth out the mountains and rivers.

no one believes in gods in interstellar times.

therefore, qin yi had never seen a god statue before.

but he thought about it, if there really is a god in the world, then it is probably like this. full of divine flavor.

"your honor..." a questioning voice came from behind him.

probably ready to urge qin yi to hurry up and get on the boat.

qin yi raised his eyes, "huh? no face?

the man behind him looked at him questioningly, "don't you know? all the statues have no faces. for no one has ever seen the most high god. you have only seen the true face of the god of wisdom.

not only the real face.

now there is an extra "real body".

it's the real body! the kind of body that is truly naked!

qin yi: "oh.

wu hong's stiff, icy eyes turned.

will he want to see me for what i really am?

this question, of course, cannot be answered.

their ship quickly spread its wings and ran in the air in another direction.

qin yi had now basically figured out the world.

so he didn't care, and just let them fly in the direction he was directing.

"why go there?" ah fei asked.

"i'm going to get something, can't i?" qin yi turned his head to look at him.