Chapter 25

zheng yi'an certainly did not lose his attitude easily, he only paused for a few seconds.

"how come i don't know when i'll have one more mom?"

qin yi only paused for a few seconds, and quickly connected: "who made me a little mother?"

zheng yi'an: "..."

zheng yi'an made eye contact with him, his eyes wide and small eyes.

the boy's eyes carried innocent and calm colors, and he looked completely unafraid.

for the first time, zheng yi'an had a taste of ridicule.

he stared at qin yi and whispered, "qilia, my father is dead. there was no emotion in the tone.

qin yi didn't speak, he just had his eyelashes fluttering slightly.

can't find sophistry?

no, it's not.

zheng yi'an reacted quickly, and at this time silence was better than sound.

when zheng yi'an turned his head again and took the other people's looks under his eyes—the pirates looked at him and the teenager in shock—zheng yi'an immediately knew that the teenager's purpose had been achieved.

they are already convinced of this.

maybe even the logic of the story is automatically replenished.

the phrase "my father is dead" seems to have become a coercion to make the teenager submit to himself.

the father is dead.

you're in my pocket.

did it evolve into this meaning?

zheng yi'an suddenly chuckled lightly, and when he raised his eyes again, he stared at qin yi and said softly, "what does it matter?" now no matter what your identity is, who you're married to, who you have kids in your belly, i don't care.

qin yi:?

it's a reciprocal performance!

for a moment, qin yi almost thought that zheng yi'an had been tortured too much and had approached a change of state. but soon he suddenly realized.

that's not called approach-metamorphosis.

that is.

zheng yi'an not only simply and neatly recognized his identity, but also turned his head and half an eye and said, "i should thank you very much, and bring the person i want to me like this."

only then did half an eye return from the shock.

excitedly, he reached out his hand and wanted to pat zheng yi'an on the shoulder, but halfway through, he suddenly remembered something, so he took it back.

half an eye shouted excitedly: "then, that person, you take away, the matter we talked about before..."

it doesn't matter if he's a little mom or a father!

zheng yi'an said lightly, "i already have a plan."

half an eye nodded, and didn't ask much about what the plan was like.

and zheng yi'an only then set his eyes back on qin yi's body.

qin yi blinked his eyes gently and looked back at him calmly.

zheng yi'an's mind moved, and his mouth made a voice more first: "arrange people in my room."

qin yi:?

have you thought about it? are you sure???

the pirates reacted quickly.

they immediately followed the footsteps of the boss, and they also nodded their heads and repeatedly emphasized: "you can rest assured!" be sure to arrange people for you! certain! i'll send you over in a moment!