Chapter 26

shortly after zhou yiqing's men discovered the pirates.

half-eyed's men also spotted them.

they returned to the spaceship, found zheng yi'an for the first time, and nervously said: "there are soldiers guarding before leaving the spaceship, are the soldiers of the limu empire?" what to do?

the soldiers standing guard, who looked similar to theirs, were not at all the faces of the rimu empire. but these people usually look at their own people a lot, and they don't feel strange when they see a similar face abroad.

"it's coming fast." zheng yi'an said, glancing sideways.

beside him stood qin yi.

he didn't want to avoid qin yi at all, and even seemed to want qin yi to see how this mine had fallen back into his hands.

"chilia, do you feel a little happier when you hear that?" maybe you'll see gladstone again. zheng yi'an said softly.

he did not break halls' crown prince status.

after all, after breaking it, it is harmful to him.

qin yi did not follow his question to answer, but first turned his head and asked, "are you jealous?"

zheng yi'an: "..."

qin yi continued to work hard: "are you ready to kill him again?"

what is "and"?

the pirates' eyelids jumped when they heard it, and their hearts screamed!

i can't see it at all! a gentle man like sir kills people for love! don't know how many were killed in front?

Zheng Yi'an did not pay attention to the surprised eyes of the pirates, and he stared at the Omega teenager in front of him amusedly.

he really wanted to kill hols.

therefore, the words of the teenager cannot be wrong.

but at the same time, this sentence falls on the ears of others, but it is given another meaning.

"well, i'll kill him." zheng yi'an smiled peacefully.

he still stepped into qin yi's pit with one foot.

qin yi suddenly supported the operating table, shook it, he bit his lower lip, and whispered, "you are so cruel..."

zheng yi'an raised an eyebrow.

quietly waiting for his next step.

qin yi: "oh, my stomach hurts."

zheng yi'an spoke up: "well, does it hurt?" so what to do?

The pirates can't even get a wife, where have they ever seen someone pregnant? But they know that Omega is indeed very delicate in pregnancy. So it hurts in one breath, and that's certainly not wrong!

and it must be a big problem!

"what to do? is the medical cabin useful? the pirate asked in a voice.

"do you have to go to the hospital quickly?" they're tongue-in-cheek.

zheng yixin knew in his heart that this was mostly qilia's desire to run.

zheng yi'an smiled: "then you sit down and i will rub it for you?"

the pirates immediately shut up.

...... it was we who lost.

it turns out that this can also take advantage of the opportunity!