Chapter 12

qilia got out of the dilapidated second-hand spaceship and entered the fleet with qin yi.

a cadre of men saw qilia dressed in a large skirt, one by one, her face did not change color, and the corners of her eyes did not twitch.

"boss!"

"boss, you're back!"

"your boss is so happy?" got it?!

kilia: "no.

everyone was stunned: ???

didn't get it?

how can it be!

"didn't they send a message back saying that everything was going well?"

"which link had an accident?"

also, how can you still laugh?

a bunch of questions were blocked in their throats, and before they could ask questions one after another, qilia slowly moved her steps, and her tall body flashed to the side, thus completely revealing the qin yi behind her.

Everyone was stunned again.

"Oh, oh... Omega?! "Is

there really an Omega I can rely on?" Someone exploded in excitement.

Then he was slapped by Lu Xing's backhand: "You don't want an image, doesn't the boss want it?" Can we leave us with some kind and gentle and polite image? Don't you know that Omega is very delicate? The

rest of the people immediately answered.

Qin Yi calmly looked at the people in front of him.

Most are made up of beta, with only a few Alpha. One of them, Alpha, was still a woman. Qin Yi looked at the other person's neck, well, there was nothing wrong with the real woman.

the other party immediately sensed his gaze, suddenly his cheeks turned red, and he took the initiative to say: "hello, my name is kong junwen." what's your name?

"zhou yi." qin yi bowed his head politely, or continued to use this false name.

"The name sounds good." Kong Junwen was excited and asked, "That, I dare to ask, do you have Alpha?"

Qilia: "..."

Qin Yi: "Not yet."

Chilia: "........."

"He's single!"

"Single Omega!"

"Wait, is he an adult?"

Everyone couldn't help but boil over again.

Kong Junwen took a step forward, and actually became the most active and bold one among them, her eyes fluttered slightly, and she whispered: "I have just turned ninety-three this year, although it is true that I have been playing single sticks for many years, but I am an Alpha who is gentler than them..."

chilia suddenly interjected, coldly, "can you smell the pheromones in him?"

the tip of kong junwen's nose twitched, and he said sheepishly, "... can't smell it.

kilia unconsciously grabbed her fingers, and only then did she loosen the force slightly, and he answered, "hmm. then turned his head to look at the others.

lu xing said in a stunned voice, "boss, i can't smell it."

"i can't smell it either."

"did you use any inhibitors?"

kilia: "no. the corners of his mouth ticked off, fading the cold look he had just had, and he said, "only i can smell it." when he finished, he repeated, "it's