Chapter 53

"so, actually, there will be so many people who like me, just because of the pheromone fit." or to put it another way, the pheromone match between me and them is very high. qin yixin said, there is no mysterious reason.

probably the moment netizens know, they will be particularly disappointed.

but that doesn't matter.

if one footstep can't be stopped, then let everyone's footsteps be chaotic.

qin yi said, "i will make this matter public."

anyway, if this matter is covered up, it will no longer achieve its goal. it is better to simply publish all the news and let the countries themselves have a headache.

he had already done one thing.

i am not afraid to do one more thing.

everyone can only return to god.

what kind of scene will it be when the time comes?

qin yi.

Such an Omega, and so many super S-class Alphas have a super high match!

just by imagining that scene in the future, they felt an indescribable tingling in their scalp.

probably, perhaps, the entire interstellar universe will dance wildly for the arrival of that scene.

qin yi: "i thought about it carefully, and this should not affect me as zheng yi'an's widow." after all, everyone may not be able to recognize him, and zheng yi'an's widow is him. what's more, zheng yi'an is gone, and he and zheng yi'an can't have children.

there is no one to target.

everyone swallowed, "... well.

perhaps it will only inspire everyone's will to unite and more firmly want to protect mr. zheng's "wife".

"but if only... someone has figured out your identity and wants to grab it?

"if the people who come are very strong, they can also let me be robbed." qin yi said indifferently.

jingyuan was stunned.

he thought that qin yi would want to rely on their power and get rid of these people's pursuit, but qin yi actually... don't care?

qin yi: "if i am robbed, you will tell them that i was snatched by the alliance." isn't that more exciting? everyone is certainly more able to share the same hatred.

ibuchi: "..."

inouchi was a little crying and laughing, but there was still a little unspeakable shock in his heart.

at this moment, he felt that the teenager in front of him and mr. zheng had a slight resemblance.

you can easily plan yourself into the bureau without changing your color.

qin yi even seemed to be more freewheeling.

because he is not like mr. zheng, mr. zheng still has something to seek, and he seems not to have.

inouchi calmed down a little, but he didn't think he had brought back a big hot potato.

he found that this may be the charm of qin yi, not like he said, everyone likes him only because of the fit of pheromones.

instead, the more you get along with qin yi, the more you come into contact with him, and you will find that there is a strange attraction in him.

inouchi said in a deep voice, "you can rest assured, we will certainly do our best to improve our combat strength, in order to better protect you in the protective circle..."