Chapter 9

"don't you like zhou yiqing?" qin yi asked.

before quilia could react.

qin yi then said softly, "i don't like it either."

the hostility in qilia's eyes was suppressed, and it turned into an irrepressible chuckle in her throat.

"that's a good thing, otherwise..."

qin yi looked up at him, "huh?

otherwise, i'll throw you out.

chilia spoke to her lips, but still did not say them.

"can you give me the blanket now?" qin yi asked softly.

"are you going to sleep here?" kilia swept the couch beneath him.

qin yi nodded, "of course." or will i sleep with you?

Kilia sketched the scene briefly in his mind, and then the thought was quickly held firmly by himself.

He didn't want to see little Omega look up at him with reddish circles.

He didn't want to try the taste of loss of control again.

qilia finally let the robot send a blanket to qin yi.

by this time the love movie had come to an end.

qin yi brushed his teeth, took a shower, drilled under the blanket, and listened to the ending song of the love movie, and slowly fell asleep.

Kilia stood quietly behind the couch.

He narrowed all the expressions on his face and stared at the sleeping Omega calmly and indifferently. He stared at this for more than five minutes, and then he suddenly bent down and reached out, trying to pull up the blanket that had fallen to the ground.

But as soon as the hand was outstretched, he froze.

...... it will get out of hand.

Kilia withdrew her hand and slowly took a step to turn away.

Ability to fall asleep in such an environment.

Indeed, it is enough to show that the teenager is an Omega who seems to be full of thorns, but is actually naïve and naïve.

This night, Guo Kai stared at the monitor, staring at the eyeballs that were about to bulge out, and he couldn't stare at the picture of Qin Yi entering the bath.

He couldn't help himself, and called the servant over and asked, "What about the little Omega I brought back?" Didn't he go back to his room? He said unhappily, "You should keep an eye on him, it's too big here, he'll get lost." If he stumbles and falls into the pool, he will die.

the servant opened his mouth and stopped talking several times.

it wasn't until guo kai had finished venting the unhappiness in his heart that the servant finally interjected and stammered, "he, he went to miss chilia." "what

do you say?!"

Kilia is a female beta.

Zhou Yi is a male Omega.

looks...... There should be no relationship between them.

Thinking of this, Guo Jie's green face was a little relaxed.

......

qin yi was indeed relieved and bold to sleep.

he enjoyed the days when he left panda, sleeping every day until he woke up naturally, and his life was full of willfulness and freedom.