Chapter 70

before zhou yiqing and a few others went to see zheng yi'an, they all contacted their own people.

halls was even more urgent, and the backhand handed the matter to the desk of his majesty the emperor of rimu.

tell him directly that qin yi has divided the resources among me, so we must firmly stand with the rebels, and the alliance is the pen...

in the message sent by lu ji and zhou yiqing, although the content is different, the central idea is also similar:

1, qin yi sent me;

2, alliance pen.

the palace of the rimu empire was suddenly brightly lit.

many officials were quickly summoned to the palace.

"the last barren star was just the beginning, and this time it is a sign that the treasure of candarati will be completely in front of people."

"your highness will lead us to a more brilliant future!"

everyone was thrilled.

the pirates on the other side are also full of.

"my tears are coming down from my envy..."

"Omega offered to give him something!" Or such a precious thing..."

there is not a single person who is not sour!

so when the prime minister of the alliance spared no effort to expose this treasure owned by the rebels to the whole world.

the expected scramble didn't come immediately.

the yanhuang empire was unusually silent about this matter.

the limu empire was much more high-profile, and their emperor majesty, who publicly announced his gratitude to mr. qin yi for donating rich mineral resources to the empire, made a long list.

the world was really shocked.

[i feel that history is about to be rewritten...]

[is it related to the candarati ruins?] is there really a candarati in this world? 】

when the prime minister of the union saw this, he was so angry that he vomited blood.

yes, history should have been rewritten by me.

blame qin yi!

IT'S A SHAME!

the alliance did not calculate anything, qin yi actually took the initiative to divide the resources to the limu empire, and thus easily defused the crisis of being encircled and suppressed.

"what should i do, sir?" the sound of the official's flesh aching came from the side.

can it not hurt the flesh? now people have lost both money and money!

the prime minister stopped his thoughts and asked in a cold voice: "what is the attitude of other small countries and small forces?"

"as soon as the rimu empire openly stood up, no one dared to take a stand easily."

"yeah, that's it, you know what? today, the rebel garrison has fought, and videos have been uploaded to the interstellar network.

"fighting? who did it? isn't that a good thing? the prime minister frowned.

"what's a good thing?" i'll show you the video and you'll know.

the video was already going viral on the internet, and as soon as the prime minister opened it, he was dazzled by the sharp light of the screen.