Chapter 47

qin yi had no faith, and would never mock the faith of others.

but to the gods who opened their mouths and wanted to eat people, he thought that he didn't need to be polite.

"is this the god they worship?" qin yi's tone was brisk, and if you listened carefully, you would find that there was still a hint of mockery inside.

this is not me.

wu hong raised his eyes, the eyes that belonged to the robot, which originally looked cold and inorganic, now looked even darker, like two bottomless abysses, permeated with a terrible breath.

the black hole should be the same existence as his subordinate rui.

in the terms of interstellar age, it is a life form that exists in high-dimensional space, from a fifth or sixth-level civilization.

wu hong recalled it carefully.

this kind of thing that hides its head and tail, i really can't identify which of his subordinates it is.

but the high dimension versus the low dimensional space, the power is indeed almost crushed.

it's like a person who can gently close his fingers and tear a piece of paper at will.

now qin yi and his party are like a piece of paper for what is outside the cave.

wu hong was suddenly a little unhappy.

just then, the rest of the divine court heard the movement, and they ran out.

"oh my god, what's that?"

"is it a miracle?"

"the temple has collapsed! the central temple has collapsed! the elders are still inside! ...... and the statue..."

they shouted in panic.

"no, you guys... look up. "i don't know who made the noise.

i saw that the statues enshrined in the temple, except for the statue of the supreme deity, were all defective. either the arms are missing, or half the ears are missing, and more seriously, only half the head and half the body are left.

only the statue of the supreme deity, which had not been carved out of its face, stood tall and tall, straight up in the ruins, and pushed all the dust and rubble apart.

it was as if he was the only one left in the world to hold up the sky and step on the ground.

unspeakable shock and majesty.

even after qin yi looked over, he couldn't help but gently raise his eyebrows.

the old man of the divine court could crawl out of the ruins.

while vomiting blood, he pointed to the black hole and said, "that's... it was the god i had asked to come to summon with sincerity and sacrifice it with the blood of my heart.

the people of the divine court have believed in god for so many years.

but when they really saw this moment, they only raised irrepressible fear from the bottom of their hearts.

the real gods, it turns out, have such supernatural powers...

the bottomless black vortex seemed to be as terrible as it would eat people...

the old men were older and had eaten more salt than they had eaten.

in the face of such a strange situation, his face did not change color, and he even took a deep breath and said, "your honor! do you have anything to say?