Chapter 57

inouchi is not the same as halls.

halls's position is extremely elaborate, which allows his figure to be presented to the greatest extent possible, including his upright body and slightly curly white blond hair.

and inouchi used one of his faces to block the whole picture tightly. qin yi, who was standing behind him, could not even reveal a silhouette.

suddenly, i met such a face.

halls almost threw up on the spot.

"your royal highness the crown prince doesn't know me?" inouchi asked rhetorically.

halls is certainly well recognizable.

his curly white-gold hair and deep purple starry eyes were his hallmarks.

when the title of "crown prince" rose from inouchi's mind, another title also floated up—mr. mister's lover.

once an enemy country.

now mr. love enemy.

anyway, they are all enemies, and they don't have to give too good a face.

qin yi couldn't help but the corners of his mouth when he heard it in the back, and the suffocating feeling of double happiness coming to the door suddenly retreated by seven or eight points.

all right!

it's so good!

don't look thin, but very capable!

the head of hols looked coldly, "what are you?" want me to get to know?

"ibuchi. the angel galaxy you are now stepping into belongs to the armed forces. in mr. zheng's absence, i was the temporary commander of the armed forces. "ibuchi's posture is not humble, and there is no intention of letting go.

is he inbuchi?

in other words, how could the noble crown prince understand and pay attention to such a small role?

but at this moment, halls had to look at him seriously.

proceeding from normal logic, the rebels are now being besieged and intercepted by the alliance. the alliance tried to regain its power by eliminating the rebels.

but all intelligent people should understand at this time that they would rather have more friends than more enemies.

where does ibuchi's defense come from?

because zheng yi'an?

but zheng yi'an is gone!

hols pinched his fingertips, vaguely feeling that the trip would not be as easy as he thought.

"oh." hols replied lightly, posing in a flirtatious posture, "i am not here to see zheng yi'an, nor am i here to see you." i'm looking for qin yi. i know he's on your starship, and there's no need to make up excuses to deceive me..."

he must take the people first and suppress the rebels, so that they can obediently obey after losing zheng yi'an.

jing yuanxin said that there was no need to make up excuses.

because what i'm going to say below is called facts.

ibuchi: "then i'm sorry, but it's much easier for you to see me than it is to see madame."

madam?

what lady?

halls caught the word keenly, his figure tightened more straight, and his jaw tightened: "madam? you say qin yi?