Chapter 24

qin yi had changed back to the teenager's dress.

he now has money in his hands, and it's okay to change his outfit to a different race.

but he cut it.

it is not necessary to change races.

at present, the lowest cost is to rent a temporary husband.

but there is no rent here.

qin yi sighed softly, slowly turned around, and walked into the next alley.

he was no longer in the heart of di xing, but in an extremely remote city on di xing. even if it's at the feet of the royal family, because on the edge of the imperial star, there are always some slums.

in the vicinity of the slums, some underground business will breed.

what qin yi was looking for was this kind of underground business.

After crossing three alleys in succession, the male beta in front of him looked him up and down and asked, "Are there any specific requirements?"

Qin Yi thought for a moment: "Don't be too ugly, it is best to be an Alpha, no bad habits."

Alpha? That can be a little expensive,...... But maybe after meeting you, every Alpha will be willing to be rented by you temporarily.

qin yi did not take his words.

The male beta also shut up.

HE QUICKLY TOOK QIN YI TO PICK THE RIGHT OBJECT, A BIG MAN WITH GOOD FACIAL FEATURES AND A RATING OF ONLY D.

the big man followed qin yi to his temporarily chartered spaceship.

he regarded qin yi as a nobleman on the imperial star, but he behaved very respectfully.

"what's your name?" qin yi asked.

the big man looked at him, the teenager was very young, and it seemed that the name "sir" was old. so the big man paused and said, "your excellency, my name is russell.

qin yi:?

can't remember at all.

"how about calling you number one in the future?"

"yes, sir, that's your freedom."

qin yi first pretended to inadvertently show him his mech.

The big man is an Alpha, but he's so poor. He once had the opportunity to enter the military academy, and because of the fight with the noble Alpha, he was eventually swept out of the house.

he wasn't rich enough to afford his own mech.

the teenager in front of him can afford such a good mech.

at this moment, he was even more convinced that there was nothing wrong with the teenager in front of him being an aristocrat.

qin yi silently took the hunk's expression under his eyes.

he made sure to shock the other party before starting his new round of disguises.

the big man watched in amazement as the teenager tied a piece of elastic skin around his waist and stuffed a few compressed cotton pads into his head.

the next second, the cotton swelled open, stretching the skin into a bulge.

the straight figure and slender waist contrast with it.

the teenager looked down for half a minute, then put on his white robe with satisfaction.

the robe stretched his figure even more slender, and just standing there gave people a feeling of elegance and calmness.