Chapter 23

the golden splendor of the main hall with a strong limu style. his majesty the emperor of the empire sits on the highest throne, and his lower head is the young crown prince.

the crown prince had changed back into his usual attire, blue and white military uniform.

it made him look a little more majestic and fierce.

in front of zhou yiqing, who had been honed out in his perennial military career, he fell behind.

further down.

it was lu ji and general zhou yiqing who sat on both sides.

for a moment, it was very quiet, and everyone's face did not seem to look good.

the emperor cleared his throat and asked with concern, "what are you looking for in this, the strange thing about qibulia, you can put it back first." halls, you should lie in the medical cabin for even three hours first..."

halls ignored his father.

his eyes were all focused on lu ji and zhou yiqing.

after a brief moment's gaze, halls turned to look at the attendant, "you say there's a chilia here?"

as soon as the attendant saw the attitude of the crown prince, he knew that this matter was very important, and even if he dared to take responsibility, he quickly turned his head and pointed: "he said it."

lu xing:?

lu ji smirked and coldly lifted his eyelids: "didn't you see anyone pointing at you?" say, tell them where chilia is.

zhou yiqing sniffed and frowned without a trace.

is it like the name "zhou yi"?

is this another vest of qin yi?

lu xing: "really?"

lu ji: "say."

the emperor on the side looked left and right, and he wanted to stop talking.

he felt neglected.

even the enemy general seems to be focused on this "chilia".

at this time, lu xing took a deep breath and whispered, "qilia, it is a name that our boss has chosen..."

halls interrupted, "this is what mr. lu ji gave her?"

his eyebrows sank deeper, almost losing his usual graceful composure.

lu xing: "no, the boss gave it to himself." isn't it normal for us to do this, a few more fake names?

halls did not speak again.

what i gave her was a fake name.

she also gave me a fake name.

...... nor is it her fault.

at this time, lu ji opened his mouth, he reclined in the seat, a pair of peach blossom eyes with a little cold light: "now i want to ask his highness hols,...... where did you see this chilia in your mouth?

hols pursed his lower lip.

only he has ever asked others the truth, and no one else has asked his reasoning.

hols: "... on an unnamed planet.

lu ji and zhou yiqing glanced at each other and immediately determined that this was the planet mentioned in qin yi's message.

"do you have a picture or a portrait of him?" zhou yiqing asked calmly.

at this time, halls also sensed that something was wrong.