Chapter 33

qin yi thought about it seriously, and now he said that it was too late for me to strangle my son to death yesterday?

...... oh, and maybe what awaits him is the speed of light going to jail.

the world is just too bad.

qin yi thought expressionlessly.

"you may not mind, but... are you going to marry me? qin yi looked at the general manager and interrupted his excited voice.

the general manager was stunned and quickly denied: "no, no, of course not!" you belong to the king..."

"then have you ever asked the king about his wishes?" qin yi then looked back at the man behind the crystal curtain.

the general manager said that this still needs to be asked?

if their king is willing to fall in love like that, they will not face the danger of racial decline or even extinction.

but the man on the throne did not speak.

he still seemed to be examining qin yi.

the general manager couldn't wait, and he said quickly, "so be it." you're an out-of-towner, aren't you? i don't think you're a resident of this place for a long time. do you have any other family members? i'll send you back first, can you discuss it with your family?

that's great.

we won't have to see each other tomorrow.

qin yi smiled slightly, "well, that's trouble."

the general manager personally sent qin yi outside.

until stepping out of the temple door, qin yi could still feel that the man's gaze still fell on him.

outside the palace, the men and women were still clutching the invitation. they were all anxious, didn't know, and thought they had bumped into a new type of interstellar transmission-marketing scene.

"was he chosen by the king?"

"will we still have a chance?"

the general manager did not answer, and he personally sent qin yi to the carriage.

such a gesture undoubtedly shows the final answer.

the rest of the bride candidates, dejected, prepared to leave.

qin yi poked his head out of the carriage: "trouble you put my bed and toilet back in time." "otherwise he'll have to pay the hotel."

"rest assured!"

the general manager had no idea that qin yi had been carried out of the hotel by the attendants.

he asked the waiters to send qin yi back, but he rubbed his fingers and turned his head to personally choose a more luxurious large bed for qin yi and a toilet with gold.

qin yi returned to the hotel, and as soon as he jumped off the carriage, the big man rushed towards him with red eyes.

"you finally came back safely..." the big man breathed a sigh of relief, "i thought you had been kidnapped."

qin yi asked, "did you buy the mech?"

the big man ate, but he didn't expect qin yi to care more about his affairs first. the big man nodded hurriedly, his eyes moving, and he whispered, "the mechs here are very strange..."

qin yi: "huh?

"all of them are only manually operated, and the technology is relatively backward, which is difficult to put away at will." but...... all beautifully done.