Chapter 31

"qin yi! what kind of place did we get to? kong jiaxiang's voice was slightly distorted because it was mixed with a little fear of not seeing the great world.

as he reminisced, he said, "i'm driving a spaceship and want to go to the rimu empire to find you... because i saw the news, and it said that admiral zhou had also gone to the rimu empire to find you.

speaking of this, kong jiaxiang unconsciously clenched his fists.

qin yi stopped and listened for a while.

after all, he was also very curious, how could he bump into kong jiaxiang here?

"as the ship made its way to the hatton galaxy, i saw a huge warship. not like the style of warships of the rimu empire and our country, maybe pirates all..."

Although Kong Jiaxiang has most of Alpha's big A doctrine, he is still interesting at this time.

he decided to avoid the warships.

but didn't wait for him to avoid...

"suddenly there was a force that spread around, and then it swept me in."

when kong jiaxiang said this, he couldn't help but pause.

these words sound like a fantasy.

would qin yi think he was crazy?

"that might be a wormhole." qin yi whispered.

if the forced push he saw on the communicator before he lost consciousness was not an illusion.

"wormhole?" kong jiaxiang's face changed, and he quickly denied, "impossible!" he said, "qin yi, you don't understand the structure of the wormhole. although scientists believe that wormholes are connected to two space-time. but no one can travel through it at all. because everything that comes near it will turn into powder in an instant..."

qin yi did not pay any more attention to kong jiaxiang.

the information he wanted had been obtained.

qin yi turned and walked back.

kong jiaxiang raised his head at once, and he didn't know how embarrassed he looked now. he only instinctively hoped that qin yi would not leave, so he shouted, "wait!

qin yi's footsteps did not stop.

kong jiaxiang was stunned, and suddenly remembered that before he called himself "stupid-forced" in the port, it shocked him for more than half a month!

qin yi for a moment... won't be again... scold him, right?

kong jiaxiang was stunned, and qin yi had already walked back to the landing ladder of the starship.

the mech's robotic arm bent over, scooped him up, and sent him back to the □□.

kong jiaxiang looked in the direction, and suddenly his pupils contracted, and his eyes froze.

it was as if someone had dropped a thunderbolt in his head.

the thunder "boom" exploded, so that he could hardly think...

what did he see?

a mech picked up qin yi.

and qin yi boarded the warship he had just said!

qin yi climbed up like this!!!

as far as kong jiaxiang was in a daze, the boarding ladder was closed, and the hatch was closed, leaving only a black paint, and it was impossible to distinguish that there was the coating of the door.