Chapter 46

during the waiting time, qin yi flipped through a large number of books stored in the divine court.

he really found records related to "wormholes" in it.

however, in this era, there is no such thing as a "wormhole".

"the new era of january 22, 1811, should be between 22:00 and 1:00 a.m. the following day, the exact time is not available. may, who lived in the city-state of pali, saw a black dot above the sky. the black dots in his eyes grew larger and larger until they turned into a hole full of swirls..."

this is recorded in ancient texts.

they even think that it is the door to hell.

so until the hole was finally closed, none of them dared to go near it.

this is not the first time wormholes have appeared.

in the new era, 1927 and 2033, they have appeared.

there was a farmer in the remote countryside whose sheep were lost in that cave.

next to the pages of this ancient book, there is even a vivid picture of the sheep.

the exposed mechanical skeleton, wrapped in the swirls of the wormhole, the skeleton folded in half, it was as if it had been caught by a demon.

how to say it?

the death was tragic.

qin yi pressed the forehead horn.

he suddenly had a little doubt about whether he could go back.

suddenly, there was another "whoosh" sound.

qin yi glanced back.

the robot's back armor also fell off, and its left thigh even crumbled.

qin yi's thoughts were suddenly blocked, how to open the wormhole→ safely pass through the wormhole, such a trouble, suddenly became insignificant.

"we're going to fix your body." qin yi closed the ancient book in his hand and stood up and said.

he finished speaking and walked ahead.

wu hong dragged the broken robot's body and walked slowly behind. it's very slow, but it doesn't suddenly fly off a thigh.

"your honor, where are you going?" the people outside the door heard the movement and immediately turned their heads respectfully.

it wasn't how much he respected qin yi, but qin yi's amazing performance at the scene of exorcism a few days ago made people afraid of him in their hearts.

coupled with the clergy who had returned from the front, it was repeatedly emphasized that this priest was favored by the gods, and he was the one who knew the gods best.

at the same time, some people said with a complicated look that his history should be very shocking.

especially non, every time i mention this priest, i will walk with my ass between, and i don't know what is wrong...

this kind of one combination.

the young new priest who had just arrived at the divine court suddenly became unfathomable.

no one dares to provoke!

qin yi set his gaze on the body of the divine court personnel and watched the other party's face change.

qin yi:?

why does it seem that the face is still a little frightened? well?

qin yi whispered, "is there any mechanical shop nearby?"