Chapter 4

old mr. zhou scolded bitterly at home, and when he really arrived at the military headquarters and saw zhou yiqing, he actually relented his arrogance.

Even if it was his own son.

There is also a hierarchical pheromone suppression between them, alpha.

mr. zhou got up from the sofa and looked at zhou yiqing's cold face, and the light under his eyes flashed more with pride.

"father." zhou yiqing gave him a slight chin, "what's the matter?" the

zhou family is a military family.

but mr. zhou retired to plant flowers forty years ago.

qin yi's school wanted to send the pot of orchids to general zhou's desk, but the original intention was actually more to please mr. zhou.

because admiral zhou this person, cold and rigid. everyone only knows that he has an iron wrist, but they really don't know what specific preferences he has.

...... is it a preference to train soldiers?

this old man zhou first handed zhou yiqing a cup of water.

"look at your sweat, drink two glasses of water first to replenish your water."

there was no sweat on zhou yiqing's forehead.

today's society has developed science and technology, and zhou yiqing wears special clothes. it perfectly envelops and covers his body, keeping the person in a fresh state at all times.

zhou yiqing saw that old mr. zhou's intentions were not ordinary.

but he took the glass of water anyway.

the water is slightly sweet, and it contains all the trace elements that people need to replenish after a lot of exercise.

old mr. zhou watched him drink the water, which gained some confidence.

he coughed softly: "early this morning, the civil affairs bureau handed me a report."

Zhou Yiqing was not surprised: "Well, is it a comparison report on the feasibility of matching me and multiple Omegas?"

"no." old mr. zhou paused, and his tone could not suppress the excitement, "this time it was handed over by □□ hand." do you know what that means?

It means that he has waited for more than a hundred years, and finally waited for Omega, who matched him well.

Otherwise□□ wouldn't be so out of shape.

Directly raise such a private matter to the height of the state.

Before that, he vaguely remembered that Omega and his highest matching ratio were only 3%.

Low enough that the detection system will not be displayed.

It's pathetically low.

But even so, Zhou Yiqing did not intend to get married immediately because he ushered in a highly matched Omega.

mr. zhou waited for half a day, and before zhou yiqing could pick up the second half of the sentence, he cleared his throat and was preparing to continue the conversation himself.

zhou yiqing said calmly, "why is the report only handed in now?"

"huh?" old mr. zhou was stunned.

"this means that the other party has just reached adulthood and has just undergone the first matching test, so the central master brain has collected his and mine matching data for the first time."