Chapter 13

qin yi had to go through the escape route again in his mind.

then he heard the door open.

lu ji raised his hand to unbutton it, and halfway through it, opposite qin yi's four eyes, which were sticking out.

"wrong?" qin yi was the first to ask.

"no." lu ji's gaze unnaturally fell on qin yi's body.

the teenager in front of him leaned on the head of the bed and supported the edge of the bed with one hand, because of this action, the pajamas on his body collapsed downwards, revealing a small piece of collarbone.

he had just been woken up, and his eyelids were still lazily hunched down slightly, drawing a trace of silk from the end of his eyes.

"this is my bedroom." lu ji whispered.

qin yi: "..."

"Lu Xing misunderstood our relationship a bit, that's why he arranged you here directly." Lu Ji's tone of voice struggled to remain calm.

His hand was still stiffly resting on the button, and for a moment he didn't know whether to go down or button it back.

As soon as he thought of the little Omega identity in front of him transformed into his fan, Lu Ji had a kind of... The illusion that the other party is always paying attention to every detail of their own body.

Little Omega will not think that he is different from when he was a star in the past...

Lu Ji's mind quickly skimmed over thoughts.

this head qin yi only responded lightly and heavily: "oh.

lie down all over.

do you still have to return it to lu ji?

qin yi slowly lay back and looked up at lu ji: "then can i continue to sleep?"

Lu Ji's throat tightened.

Does he enjoy lying on this bed?

Even for this reason, even Omega's usual shyness has been abandoned.

lu ji: "of course.

qin yi nodded.

lu ji's eyes flickered. he couldn't get too close to each other, of course, he couldn't sleep in the same bed, but he could sleep on the sofa next to him.

the teenager slept on the couch for a few days in a row in guo kai's place, and now it is fair to change to him to sleep.

qin yi: "then you go."

lu ji: "hmm. "huh

?" lu ji suddenly turned his gaze back.

So you go?

Let's go?

Little Omega let him go?

qin yi yawned, a little water light surged under his eyes, and he said softly, "i'm really a little sleepy, you go."

Lu Ji: "..."

Little Omega had no intention of leaving him at all?"

After Qin Yi finished speaking, he closed his eyes and assumed a posture of going to sleep.

Lu Ji unconsciously stared at his sleeping face for a few seconds.

The scattered strands of hair pressed against little Omega's cheeks, making him look much more well-behaved than he had when he was awake.

half a minute later.

lu ji exited his bedroom.

he turned his head.