Chapter 51

this was the day after qin yi returned.

zhou yiqing, halls, lu ji, and even mr. whale of keabi, the four of them sat facing each other, silent to each other.

all of their men were outside the door, and one by one they were so anxious that they hated not being able to get a positive answer from the mouths of several big men at once.

return.

all kinds of discussions on the star network, they have already seen.

he even jumped qin yi out of that big black hole, piloted the starship, and the sound fell carelessly from a high place, and then he blew up the qin family's video... i watched it several times.

the most outrageous thing is that because qin yi's move is really too hot, it has already spread all over the stars. so many panda people provide shooting videos from different angles.

now on the light screen in front of them, the video is still playing.

the photographer was quite close, and he also photographed the panicked look of the kong family at that time.

lu ji suddenly let out a snort, "yes, it's a bit of a taste of my meal shooting." it's well equipped from all angles.

mr. whale didn't know enough about qin yi, so he couldn't interject for a while, so he continued to remain silent.

hols said slowly, "why didn't anyone photograph the appearance of the qin family?"

he'd love to see it too.

qin yi's family had three heads and six arms, and why did qin yi hate it to this point.

zhou yiqing only faded out at this time: "the four major families on the planet panda, the qin family is one of them, and they have some influence in the local area."

hols tapped on the table, and his voice turned: "it is because we all know that the qin family is going to be in-laws with general zhou, so i have left face for the qin family."

he paused, and then spoke again: "therefore, general zhou should not marry qin yi." because this will only fuel the qin family's power, this is not the result that qin intends to see~"

when it came to the last half of the sentence, the crown prince's tail note even lifted up happily.

zhou yiqing: "..."

what if there is no qin family?

zhou yiqing crossed this thought in his mind, but he immediately pressed it.

let's find qin yi first.

at the very least, ask what's going on.

they glanced at each other, and neither of them said their intentions further, as if they were afraid that after the other party knew, they would be preempted or disturbed.

the closed door finally opened.

the people of the limu empire were the first to rush up and said urgently, "your highness, your majesty has summoned you back to your country many times..."

ji yang also leaned in and shouted dryly, "admiral."

"go back." zhou yiqing said.

zhou yiqing and several others withdrew from the vicinity of the wormhole one after another.

on the contrary, only the people of the alliance are left, and they are still here for zheng yi'an.

zheng yi'an is a civilian.

but because most of the alliance affairs were handled by him, many people in the army also accepted his feelings.

multiple lifelines of the alliance are also held in zheng yi'an's hands.