Chapter 50

at three o'clock in the afternoon of the same day, the governor of pan daxing received an urgent message of help from the sheriffs near the four major families.

"there are intruders?"

"how can that be?! what is this place? although we are remote here, we are not at the border junction! which enemy can bypass the arrangement of the admiral zhou and take our planet directly?

pan daxing's commander did not pay attention to it, and only sent out a few people at random.

"the enemy promised to blow up the qin family, and he even claimed to be qin yi!" the sheriff over there said loudly.

the supreme commander still didn't think so, and laughed back, "if you think about it with your toes, you will know, how can qin yi run here from the wormhole?" can he still blow up his own home? and what did he fry? if you can really grasp a qin yi on the spot, then you can still wait for the general zhou to return to china thank you... maybe what a big gift..."

that being said.

the man on the other end suddenly showed a look of horror.

"already... exploded..."

the supreme commander's face changed at this time, and he quickly took his own guards and rushed over to that side together.

when it was time, he truly understood the sheriff's horror.

at this time, the large hole that was faintly visible in the sky was slowly closing.

and under that big hole.

even more terrifying was the huge starship suspended in mid-air!

this thing is a military ship with a fixed trajectory and docking platform. panda star can't have such a huge starship, where did this thing come from?

on the planet he manages, there is such a big mistake!

he couldn't imagine how he would die in the future.

"quick! stop that starship! the deputy beside him shouted with a change of heart.

"but... starships are generally loaded with a variety of weapons and equipment, and all kinds of facilities are available. it's big, and just bumping into it head-on is enough for us to eat a pot. where do we go to find something that can intercept it? "the people under your hands have made trouble.

"let it go." the chief suddenly spoke up.

"let it go?" the deputy suddenly raised his voice and spoke in disbelief.

"what else can you do?" who can stop it? once there's a frontal war that infuriates something so huge, do you know the consequences? the next one to blow up is not only the qin family! once the people are in distress and the casualties are heavy, you and i don't want to live! the chief spoke viciously.

"now..." the chief turned his head and looked again at the behemoth.

that thing, even he wouldn't open.

but the son of the qin family could actually drive the starship into the wormhole.

"you'd better hope that the people in that starship are indeed qin yi!"

when the chief's voice fell, qin jianlin and the others, who had an ugly face, had already walked toward him.

because qin yi and general zhou had a match of up to 100%, the supreme commander of panda planet had already reached a cooperation with qin jianlin.

the spaceship that sent qin yi to the emperor star was arranged by him.

so both families walk very close on weekdays.